FS: 2012 MCS Coupé, "Rocky."

Discussion in 'Classifieds Archive' started by BillTheCat, Mar 29, 2013.

1. BillTheCat

BillTheCat New Member

May 5, 2009
    Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Sadly, it is time for me to part with Rocky. Far too soon, but with my back & neck problems, I need a car with more clearance between the seat & roofline. I would rather see an enthusiast take him, so I am posting on MINI forums first. I'll take $22k from a forum member, and I'll lose a little after paying taxes, so no wiggle room. Will ask $23k if I have to put him on Autotrader.

2012 MINI Cooper S Coupé. Pre-ordered and built in the first week of Coupé production. 31.5k miles, mostly highway (lots of road trips- Tampa to Atlanta, Dragon x3, Dallas, Miami, etc.).
    6-speed manual
    Lightning Blue with silver roof & mirrors
    Sport stripes
    Harmon Kardon stereo
    Xenon headlamps with white turn signals
    factory alarm
    Carbon black checkered cloth seats
    Aftermarket Kosei K1 TS wheels and Yokohama S-Drive tires with about 30% tread left

And the standard equipment- Cruise, MFSW, DSC, manual A/C, power locks & mirrors, etc.

No, my "129 SLYR" plate does NOT go with him. :wink:

First oil change was done with less than 1,500 miles on the clock, to get that dirty break-in oil out. Subsequent changes have been done at 4-5k intervals by MINI of Wesley Chapel. All service records are at MINI of Wesley Chapel as well, and all recalls/TSB's have been addressed by their team, including the N18 "oil wicking" fix, which resulted in a whole new wiring harness being installed to avoid the wicked oil from breaking down the wire insulation.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. BillTheCat

BillTheCat New Member

May 5, 2009
    Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    FYI, Rocky was traded in on a 2013 MCS Hardtop @ Ferman MINI of Tampa Bay, where he was subsequently put up for sale.