FS: K&N Panel Filters, UNI Conical Filter, Drilled Cowl

Discussion in '1st Generation Parts For Sale' started by GeorgeCo, Mar 24, 2014.

1. GeorgeCo

GeorgeCo Site Sponsor
    Motoring Alliance Sponsor Supporting Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Male
    Motorer
    Mt. Airy, MD
    Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    #1 GeorgeCo, Mar 24, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2014
    The GeorgeCo Garage Sale is coming to an end. (Watch out for the GeorgeCo Shed Sale as soon as we clean out the shed, after it snows, again....)

K&N Panel Drop-in Panel Filter for stock R53 airbox. I have two of them for sale. One is about five years old and the other is two years old (two different cars). I would use the stock airbox and K&N filter during the winter, and then switch back to CAI in the Spring. The older filter has seen approx. 40,000 miles, the newer one closer to 15,000 miles, but heck, since these are both "million-mile filters" they're just starting out. Washable and re-oilable, these were both recently washed and are being sold un-oiled. Pick up a can of oil and filter cleaner at your local parts store. These sell for about $50 new, asking $25 each including shipping to lower 48. [The one on the left in the photo is the newer one.)

[​IMG]

UNI Dual Layer "Clamp-on" Pod Filter. Black inner and red outer foam filter with urethane flange. Overall filter is 9 inches long with the filter length 8 inches and width 4.5 inches. Inner diameter of the flange is 2 7/8 inches (73mm). Filter is used but in excellent condition. It came with my DDM CAI but didn't fit well (CAI needs 2 3/4 in filter flange.) Only used for test fitting. Washable and re-oilable. Recently washed and is being sold un-oiled. Buyer will need to get a filter cleaning kit from UNI. New is about $40, asking $30.

[​IMG]

Stock R53 airbox cover (called "cover intake muffler" in the parts catalog.) From a 2006 R53, used but in good condition. For some reason, I have two so I don't need this one. These are $32 new, asking $20 shipped.

[​IMG]

Drilled MINI Partition Cowl (called "Partition left" in the parts catalog.) Like the mystery airbox cover, I have two of these also. If you have a CAI that didn't remove the cowl, or if you removed the cowl and want to let in air but not debris, then this is the mod for you. Drilling the cowl allows the CAI to draw air from the cowl vent, but still gets some protection from water splashing into the box. New (undrilled) is $28, asking $20 shipped.

[​IMG]

And finally, nothing to do with air intake, but I have a 3rd Brake Light for sale. This is used from an unknown model year (I think 2004 -- no date on the back). If yours is faded or has stopped working then this is just the ticket. These are surprisingly expensive at $112 new. Asking $50. [I have no reliable way to test it so if it doesn't work, send it back and I'll refund your money.]

[​IMG]

Unless noted, items sold "as-is". For all items, I will deliver in metro DC area. PM if interested or if you have questions. Paypal preferred.

2. GeorgeCo

GeorgeCo Site Sponsor
    Motoring Alliance Sponsor Supporting Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Male
    Motorer
    Mt. Airy, MD
    Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    Bump. Still available.