Most liked posts in thread: FS: Schroth Rallye 4 Quick Fit Harness Belt. (Driver's Side Only)

1. GeorgeCo

GeorgeCo Site Sponsor
    Motoring Alliance Sponsor Supporting Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Male
    Motorer
    Mt. Airy, MD
    Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    Sold.

2. clifforddward

clifforddward Active Member

Dec 2, 2013
    Cary, North Carolina
    Ratings:
    +76 / 0 / -0
    I'll take them GeorgeCo.....will send you a PM to sort out the details.

DaveO......I'm looking to you to show me the quick way through the Dragon on one of your runs at the upcoming MOTD...been 25 years since my last run through there in a modified Triumph GT-6.

3. clifforddward

Dec 2, 2013
    Cary, North Carolina
    Ratings:
    +76 / 0 / -0
    Yep Dave, got that one on the itinerary...I figure by Friday there are enough folks coming it that it will be better to drive early and then be done with the Dragon by early afternoon.

I'm coming in Wednesday afternoon...got a flash tune planned with WMW Wed pm/Thursday am to take advantage of some mods that I'll finish installing by then...won't be as nice as a custom tune, but should be plenty better than my factory tune and enough to "wake up" the modifications.

Will track you down during the Wednesday night festivities to introduce myself...So many folks to meet, so many curves to drive...

Best Regards,
    Cliff

4. GeorgeCo

GeorgeCo Site Sponsor

Oct 29, 2009
    Male
    Motorer
    Mt. Airy, MD
    Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    Bump. New lower price.

5. GeorgeCo

GeorgeCo Site Sponsor

Oct 29, 2009
    Male
    Motorer
    Mt. Airy, MD
    Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    Bump.
    Cleaning out the garage the other day and I realized this didn't sell. Time to start building the tire budget for next season. New price: $130 shipped. (No low-ballers, please.)

6. Dave.0

Dave.0 Helix & RMW Powered
    Lifetime Supporter

May 4, 2009
    Burbs of Philly, PA
    Ratings:
    +14,644 / 10 / -4
    Come on guys, someone should buy this especially if you are planning to go the Dragon this year.

I already have one and it makes driving the Dragon more FUN since you are strapped into your seat and all you have to do is turn, gas and brake. You don't have to worry about being tossed around in your drivers seat with just an OEM shoulder belt.

Free Bump for a good deal.:Thumbsup:

7. Dave.0

Lifetime Supporter

May 4, 2009
    Burbs of Philly, PA
    Ratings:
    +14,644 / 10 / -4
    Make sure you sign up for the Donut run, as it includes some great roads including the Dragon.

8. Dave.0

Lifetime Supporter

May 4, 2009
    Burbs of Philly, PA
    Ratings:
    +14,644 / 10 / -4
    Our Philly crew hangs out in our driveway with our fire pit directly across from the entrance to the ball field / car show entrance. Our house is on the corner.

If it's fireworks night look for Nathan's car. :lol:

If your see two old and LOUD good looking R53"s (one red and one blue) that's me and Nathan.

9. clifforddward

Dec 2, 2013
    Cary, North Carolina
    Ratings:
    +76 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the location beacon Dave...I'll track you and Nathan down Wednesday night or Thursday...can't be too difficult to locate a group of folks from the City of Brotherly Love!

Looking forward to meet some of the folks in person and attaching faces to names...

Whoops, I've now been guilty of that terrible faux pas I'm always ranting about...namely hijacking a thread for another purpose....although I guess it's OK here since I bought the harness belt!....in any event, I'll now move any future MOTD talk over to the correct forum....