FS: Screamin Demon Coilpack & MSD Super Conducter 8.5mm Spark Plug Wires

Discussion in 'Classifieds Archive' started by GeorgeCo, Jun 28, 2014.

1. GeorgeCo

GeorgeCo Site Sponsor
    Motoring Alliance Sponsor Supporting Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Male
    Motorer
    Mt. Airy, MD
    Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    #1 GeorgeCo, Jun 28, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2014
    Sold:

Used Screamin' Demon high-voltage coilpack for R53. Bolting on a Screamin' Demon Coil gives a longer duration spark which burns fuel more completely. The result is smoother acceleration with less power drop off. Even if your not looking for performance this is a cost effective replacement for the stock coilpack which is prone to corrosion on the #3 and 4 plug wire terminals, resulting in a spark loss. Maximize performance with high capacity wires. For cars with flat connector pins (see photo.)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    MSD Super Conducter 8.5mm Spark Plug Wires for R53, used. MSD's 8.5mm Super Conductor wires have a special, helically wound core that offers just 40-50 ohms of resistance per foot--but with an RFI suppression equal to a 1,500 ohm wire. In fact, each foot of finished wire features 40 feet of tightly wound copper for superior conductivity. A tough 8.5mm synthetic Red silicone jacket over an extra-heavy glass braid and dielectric insulator keeps the current guided to the plugs. Underneath the high-temperature boots, stainless steel terminals feature snap locks to ensure a secure fit. Fits R50 as well.
    [​IMG]
    The coil pack is probably 3 years old (I think I replaced the stock coilpack right after I bought the car in June '11.) The plug wires are two years old. Prices:
    Coilpack, shipped $50. [$40 picked-up.]
    Plugwires, shipped $45. [$40 picked-up]
    Both, shipped $90 [$75 picked-up]
    Located in Mt. Airy, MD. Paypal preferred. PM if interested or questions.