1st Gen R53 Cooper S Gauges - recommendations?

Discussion in '1st Generation: 2002–06 R50, R53 & 2004–08 R52' started by FUEGO, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Firebro17

Firebro17 Dazed, but not Confused
    Lifetime Supporter

Sep 18, 2010
    Retired CAL FIRE Battalion Chief
    The Great Irrigated Desert of Central CA
    Ratings:
    +3,328 / 0 / -0
    Added the Scangauge II to the instrument collection. I decided to place it directly beneath the switch bank, where it works quite nicely. I love the Marshall set-up more each day!

Attached Files:

2. UKCoopeR

UKCoopeR Active Member

May 21, 2009
    VA,USA and UK
    Ratings:
    +109 / 0 / -0
    Hey guys I am thinking of picking up a cravenspeed/marshall package. They look great and I have been pleased with cravenspeed before. One thing I can't seem to find much information on is the accuracy of the gauges... What are people thoughts on that and the quality? Thanks!

3. Tron Chief

Tron Chief "Need More Coffee"
    Lifetime Supporter

Sep 18, 2010
    Maintenance Supervisor Del Monte, retired 30 year
    Lemoore California
    Ratings:
    +60 / 0 / -0
    I have had no issues with the gauges and have been one of the first owners of the Marshall's gauges. Accuracy has been exactly where I expected them to be and as I sit in Japan with my car in California being driven by my wife I have no worries about them keeping both my wife and my car safe.

4. ChrisMCS04

ChrisMCS04 New Member

May 12, 2009
    Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    Hey, do you think we could get Marshall to offer some more options for these gauges? I have the factory optioned voltage and oil temp and am only interested in the boost and oil pressure from Marshall.

Do you think if we get enough people together they would do an AFR and Exhaust Temp, or something else?

Sorry to revive an older thread, but Marshall seems to be the best aftermarket to match the OEM and this thread seemed most appropriate.

Thanks everyone.

5. Tron Chief

Tron Chief "Need More Coffee"
    Lifetime Supporter

Sep 18, 2010
    Maintenance Supervisor Del Monte, retired 30 year
    Lemoore California
    Ratings:
    +60 / 0 / -0
    I would recommend that you talk with Steve "SRTech" at Custom Mini Shop or Kellen at Craven as they are the two that can make this happen. Both are here on MA

6. ChrisMCS04

ChrisMCS04 New Member

May 12, 2009
    Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    Thanks Tron Chief, I will shoot both a pm with what I am interested in. :Thumbsup: