Pre Migration Gift Giving Idea

Discussion in 'Announcements, How do I, Feedback' started by Nathan, Nov 11, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Nathan

Nathan Founder

Mar 30, 2009
    Writer
    Short North
    Ratings:
    +10,069 / 0 / -0
    With Chanukah, or if you prefer Hanukkah, only a scant 2 weeks away and Christmas not far along after it's time to start rolling out the gift ideas.

Some humorous ad copy...

I am happy to announce that 2013 will happen; the 2013 Motoring Alliance Calendar has been delivered by the printer. 2012 was fun but without this calendar in hand I just could not be certain 2013 would even happen. The Motoring Alliance Elves are hard at work packaging all the pre-orders for shipment on Friday the Nov 16th, if not sooner. The Elves are enjoying the peppermint flavored labels as well. After least years fiasco with the fruitcake flavored stamps…well… let us not revisit that incident.

And have we got a deal for you...give the gift of Motoring Alliance Membership and a 2013 Calendar to a friend or even yourself for only $38.00. We know times are a little tight, we even sent a delegation of Reindeer to lobby the FAA to open more airspace this year, so if the Membership and Calendar Bundle is a bit much, consider the gift of a 2013 Motoring Alliance Calendar.

Just think every day when they look to see what is the next great MINI happening coming soon, they will think of you.

We have a special team of supercharged elves ready to ship the Membership Swag and Calendars standing by. These Elves have been modified with CAI’s, special ported heads, headers and custom snow angel producing exhausts. Not only that but each one has a custom dyno tweaked ECU tune. Please order a Calendar or Alliance Bundle today, these highly tuned elves really want to test out the new R-Comp Elven slippers.

Do your part to keep Elves employed, simply visit one of the links below.

Motoring Alliance Membership and Calendar Bundle.

2013 Motoring Alliance Calendar.

Rumor has it the Abominable Snowman is going to take a Hair Dryer to Frosty if you don’t order soon. Save a snowman, please.

2. old81

old81 Club Coordinator
    Lifetime Supporter

May 4, 2009
    Used to work making computers run fast!
    Louisville, Colorado
    Ratings:
    +1,731 / 5 / -0
    Hey Nathan,

Any chance your going to do the M/A tshirt again, both short and long sleeve?

Or should I be looking in the store?

Don

3. Nathan

Nathan Founder

Mar 30, 2009
    Writer
    Short North
    Ratings:
    +10,069 / 0 / -0
    Probably in the spring for another Tee Shirt, starting in Feb most likely.

There is a single Rebuild shirt in Medium and a single heavyweight Hoodie in XL in the store that are left over.

4. old81

old81 Club Coordinator
    Lifetime Supporter

May 4, 2009
    Used to work making computers run fast!
    Louisville, Colorado
    Ratings:
    +1,731 / 5 / -0
    Geez, Spring? Bummer! Mine gets worn so much I need to buy two new long sleeve Tees. :)

Have a rebuild shirt and don't like Hoodie's even if it is the right size. :) Perhaps some other younger person will jump on the Hoodie and skinny person will jump on the rebuild T. :)

Thanks for the update!