Going to MOTD? Named Jim or Jennifer?

Discussion in 'MINIs on the Dragon 10 (May 2 - 6, 2012) - TN / NC' started by carman63, Feb 28, 2012.

1. carman63

carman63 Member

Oct 14, 2010
    Purcellville, VA
    Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    So my wife and I both have monogrammed M/A bowling shirts that we've never worn. I'll have to double check the sizes but I 'think' hers is a Medium and mine is a Large. I think. These have never been worn, other than for trying on. Also they've been washed. These are from the second run (blue lettering). I also have one from the original run (red lettering) but have to a)find it and b)ascertain if it's monogrammed (originally came from another 'Jim').

If you're coming to MOTD (sorry-no shipping), and your name and size fit the above requirements, AND you'd like a shirt, PM me. I don't get on here often, so PM rather than a reply here will allow me to see it faster :wink:

DISCLAIMER: First come, first served. If you already have a bowling shirt, give someone else a chance :arf:

I also have one 'racing' shirt up for grabs, men's and I think it's a M or L. Once I know the sizes I'll edit this post :)

Thanks for reading!

2. Justa Jim

Justa Jim Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Supporter

May 6, 2009
    Ratings:
    +1,685 / 0 / -0
    I was wondering what happened to you Jim and no, the red lettered Bowling Shirt is not monogrammed. Figured I'd post this here so the folks interested can see it.

Jim

3. Snooter

Snooter Club Coordinator

May 6, 2009
    Canton, NC
    Ratings:
    +274 / 0 / -0
    I'm tempted to get the mens shirt just to throw people off :D

4. carman63

carman63 Member

Oct 14, 2010
    Purcellville, VA
    Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    Wow. I figured there'd be a bit of interest. Ah well. They may be collector's items down the road ;)