GoRacingTV.com to televise the Celtic Speed Mini Cooper Cup Championship

Discussion in 'Motorsports Chat & Race Preparation' started by Nathan, Feb 14, 2012.

1. Nathan

Nathan Founder

Mar 30, 2009
    Writer
    Short North
    Ratings:
    +10,069 / 0 / -0
    GoRacingTV.com is proud to announce a partnership with the Scottish Motor Racing Club (SMRC) to bring video for several of its Championship series to the United States and Canadian market. The first of which will be the 2011 race coverage shows of the Celtic Speed Mini Cooper Cup Championship.

"I recently took a trip to the Autosport International Show in Birmingham UK, kind of the UK's version of our PRI and IMIS Shows. It was impressive to see so many sports car racing clubs and series. The Celtic Speed Mini Cooper Cup is an exhilarating series, one that I believe sports
    car enthusiast here in the U.S. will appreciate" said Errol Tucker, executive producer of GoRacingTV.com. The Celtic Speed Mini Cooper Cup races the new style Minis on Yokohama tires this is a fiercely contested championship. One that could be compared to Spec Miata here in the United States.

" This is our new cut and thrust championship where young up and coming drivers mix it with the experienced drivers with half a second covering the top 15 cars....brilliant!" says Chris Edwards SMRC Competition Secretary.

The full 2011 Celtic Speed Mini Cooper Cup Season can be seen on GoRacingTV.com starting Feb 13 2012.

Celtic Speed are the proud sponsors of the self titled 2011 Celtic Speed Mini Cooper Cup, organized and run by the SMRC. Events are held primarily at Knockhill Racing Circuit in East Central Scotland however 2011 saw races taking place at other racing circuits in the UK including Cadwell Park, and Donnington Park.

The event is now in its 8th Championship Year and attracts many different competitors, from complete novices to seasoned drivers. Not only are the races incredibly exciting to watch and be a part of, but also are highly competitive.

2. Crashton

Crashton Club Coordinator

Jun 4, 2009
    Retired old fart
    Hooterville Ohio USA
    Ratings:
    +11,662 / 2 / -0
    I know our motorsport guru Steve can figure out how to get us the coverage. :D

3. ScottinBend

ScottinBend Space Cowboy
    Supporting Member

May 4, 2009
    Bend, OR USA
    Ratings:
    +2,678 / 1 / -0
    Love these types of sites......but I hate watching video on my computer screen. I want it on my big screen!

Now if I could just figure out how to stream them to my TV..........