Got $100K - Buy a MINI Biz

Discussion in 'MINI' started by Nathan, Jun 30, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Nathan

Nathan Founder

Mar 30, 2009
    Writer
    Short North
    Ratings:
    +10,069 / 0 / -0
    Always keeping an eye on the goings on in the world of MINI this was stumbled upon...

AUTO AFTERMARKET -- MANUFACTURING & DISTRIBUTION Business For Sale in California | BizQuest.com

2. Rally

Rally New Member
    Motoring Alliance Founding Sponsor

May 5, 2009
    Ohio
    Ratings:
    +50 / 0 / -0
    Which company is it? Sounds like Palo Uber?:lol::lol: They had their company up for sale on Craigslist for months.

3. xnotfunkylex

xnotfunkylex New Member

Jun 4, 2009
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    You mean Palo Uber is sick? Does anyone know the name of this company though? Because it really does sound like Uber. :lol:

4. Nathan

Nathan Founder

Mar 30, 2009
    Writer
    Short North
    Ratings:
    +10,069 / 0 / -0
    From the data given in the ad it does point to them. Terms such as "aircraft grade carbon fiber" and "through hardened blue steel". The reasons for selling also point to what we all heard about the Palo Uber company.

The asking price to me looks like a distress sale. But being their site has for the most part been down for months and the parts that do work have broken links. Combined with the fact the a Google search shows very little now and that all the dealers listed no longer carry the parts the brand is destroyed. The funny part is they used to hype all the parts were made in Europe of only the finest unobtainium, now this advert says it was all made here in the USofA, in sunny Cali at that.

To me about the only item worth anything in the entire catalog was the light bar. The rest was copied or repackaged.

Funny, when I first read it the name the popped to mind was M7, but as I looked over it more and noticed the financial disclosed I knew it could not be M7. The cash flow is way to low IMHO. Peter is very good at marketing his products and it shows with the number of sigs on this, and other sites, that have M7 items in them.

5. BlimeyCabrio

BlimeyCabrio Oscar Goldman of MINIs
    Lifetime Supporter

May 4, 2009
    Professional Facilitator and Alignment Consultant
    Holly Springs, NC
    Ratings:
    +2,896 / 0 / -0
    Buying a MINI business: $100,000
    New marketing launch: $25,000
    Revamping product line: $50,000
    Getting the ***** kicked outta you continuously and eternally on NAM and elsewhere for being the "new" Palo Uber: Priceless.

6. Aeromax

Aeromax New Member

Jul 24, 2009
    Graphic designer
    Trumbull, CT
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I find it hard to believe that Palo Uber is worth $100,000... :lol:

But yeah it does sound like them...