Most liked posts in thread: Hammond Tired of Being ‘The Cute Little Man’

1. Mr. Jim

Mr. Jim Mudshark
    Lifetime Supporter

May 22, 2010
    North Carolina
    Ratings:
    +1,221 / 0 / -0
    Thanks funny because that's the last thing we think of about when we think of Richard's roll on the show. . He is very funny and we actually like him the most. Weird.

2. Metalman

Metalman Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Supporter

Sep 29, 2009
    Ex-Owner (Retired) of a custom metal fab company.
    Columbus, Ohio
    Ratings:
    +7,916 / 1 / -0
    Awwww.... Give ummmmmm..... "what's his face", you know the short dude, a jelly donut.....:donut1:

3. Zapski

Zapski Well-Known Member

May 4, 2011
    Columbus, OH
    Ratings:
    +938 / 0 / -0
    Hammond's the one I usually agree with most.

4. Rixter

Rixter Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2009
    Technology Architect
    North of the 49th
    Ratings:
    +79 / 0 / -0
    As much as I like the Hamster (along with May and Clarkson) I think the show's days are numbered. They're running out of fresh ideas. Some of the banter just seems to contrived. I must say that season 7 has been really good actually (thanks Nate :Thumbsup:) Hopefully they will do more specials with a documented road trip (or polar crossing, etc). I find those the most entertaining and unscripted

5. Steve

Steve Administrator
    Staff Member Articles Moderator

Apr 23, 2009
    Maryland, USA
    Ratings:
    +3,166 / 0 / -0
    Awww, the poor little guy. I might feel sorry for him if he wasn't completely wrong. He has a recognizable identity on the show, so much so that his usual antics are pretty easily predictable IMO. Plus it seems to me if any of the three is occasionally overshadowed it's May, not Hammond. Maybe he just doesn't like his show persona and wants a new one?

I also don't know why he would think he's only known for his high-speed crash. He is known for it but how often does anything remotely related to the crash come up on the show? I think either he's got some sort of personal complex about it or maybe whenever they interact with fans they ask about it. Either way it has little if anything to do with the show itself.

6. Nathan

Nathan Founder

Mar 30, 2009
    Writer
    Short North
    Ratings:
    +10,069 / 0 / -0
    Maybe he just wants enough money so he can stand on it and be as a tall as Clarkson.