Happy holidays to our admin. Gnat

Discussion in 'MINI' started by oldskool, Dec 21, 2009.

1. oldskool

oldskool New Member
    Lifetime Supporter

May 23, 2009
    bothering nathan
    i live in florida.
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The hardest workin man to ever fit into a mini......Well, its that time of year...usually the worst...for us car people, slick roads, bad drivers, mall parking lots, relatives on your floor, and they always want to know why you spend so much on that damn car ( you could buy a condo you know). So even though as i do not have a mini...I have what during the holidays is known as " that goddam black thing in the garage"...it has survived many holiday insults, and outlived many a significant others...(Gnat, i think you have the count sheet...lol)...So for all you car guys and gals...I wish you happy holidays and hopefully some auto bling under the tree. As for our admin. Keep up the good work....Have a great holiday...and thanks for keeping the machine working!...
    Happy holidays Nathan!

2. farkus

farkus Active Member

May 4, 2009
    Ratings:
    +71 / 0 / -0
    x2

[​IMG]

happy holidays gnatster!

3. ScottinBend

ScottinBend Space Cowboy
    Supporting Member

May 4, 2009
    Bend, OR USA
    Ratings:
    +2,678 / 1 / -0
  4. lotsie

lotsie Club Coordinator

May 5, 2009
    stagehand/part time detailer
    Right here
    Ratings:
    +401 / 0 / -0
    This should be a Season's greeting card the MA store could sell:Thumbsup:
    BRG would be a better colour though:lol:

Mark

5. agranger

agranger MINI of the Month June 2009
    Supporting Member

Apr 22, 2009
    Project Manager
    Charlotte, NC
    Ratings:
    +1,863 / 2 / -0
    Pepper White would show up better! :D

Happy holidays to Nathan and all the folks who keep MotoringAlliance a safe-haven for MINI knowledge!

Nathan: I've got a holiday present for you... It's 30 miles of twisty road between Glen Rose and Waco. If you don't mind, I'll drop it off for you on Jan 2! :D

Also, in the spirt of the holidays, I offer my bodywork repair skill and tools... which can all be summed up in the following picture:

[​IMG]

6. oldskool

oldskool New Member
    Lifetime Supporter

May 23, 2009
    bothering nathan
    i live in florida.
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    gnat and 200 mph tape

Again happy holidays to gnat....who has been doing this so long the duct tape only went 80 when he started.....and that was downhill, with a tailwind.....

Seriously this could help that lawnmower of yours stay together...i always think BRG would be nice...then i realize John Deere Green is more your style!
    Bwaa Haa.
    J