HelenBlitz...February 22-24, 2013 Helen, GA.

Discussion in 'HelenBlitz 2013 (February 22 - 24, 2013) Helen, GA' started by QWKSLVR, Sep 13, 2012.

1. Siospins

Siospins New Member

Jan 10, 2012
    Registered Nurse, VA Medical Center
    Arden, NC
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Ben & I will be there in Moira - had a blast last year, and are looking forward to seeing everyone again this year!

2. Snooter

Snooter Club Coordinator

May 6, 2009
    Canton, NC
    Ratings:
    +274 / 0 / -0
    wohooo.....Snooter and his Better Half will be there!!!!

So, this is my first Helenblitz. Is there an offical registration, where do sign up for stuff, etc, etc.

Can't wait to sit back and see everyone else work the event :biggrin5:

3. rum4

rum4 Club Coordinator
    Lifetime Supporter

Aug 17, 2011
    SC
    Ratings:
    +1,478 / 0 / -0
    #23 rum4, Jan 8, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2013
    no official registration. Call the hotel, book your room and we will see ya there! Post #8 pretty much sums it up what happens!

4. Strawberry Rose

Strawberry Rose New Member

Jan 8, 2013
    Retired
    Woodstock, Ga
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Helen Blitz

We will be there!

5. Way Motor Works

Way Motor Works New Member

May 4, 2009
    MINI Tuner
    Atlanta
    Ratings:
    +206 / 0 / -0
    We'll be there.:Thumbsup:

6. tybeegirl

tybeegirl Member
    Supporting Member

May 8, 2012
    Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    My best friend and I are coming up for the day on Saturday. Can't wait:cool:

7. ruffcat

ruffcat Club Coordinator

May 17, 2009
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    #27 ruffcat, Jan 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2013
    Hi everyone.. time for some announcements.. I am posting this on NAM.. so if you answer here, kindly do not answer anywhere else.. thank you!!
    First off.. we do have tshirts... so if you want one.. pls let me know I need to order by next friday...
    The logo will be.. we have long sleeve and short sleeve... $8.25 for short sleeve and $10.50 for long sleeve... so please post here and let me know..

We also can offer this year grill badges with the same logo, done by Go Badges, the dome grill badges for $7.00/ If the order is more than 50.. He will do them for $6.00... Mounting kits for the black ones are $15.00 and $21.00 for the chrome kits.. a savings of $7.99 and $11.99 respectively... please again let me know by Friday.. I think these are great savings.. and we are blessed to have awesome sponsors.. GoBadges | We are the finest motoring badges. Our custom and stock badges are available for mini cooper and many other vehicles.

Stuck on Mini's has so awesomely done vinyl stickers for our swag bags with our logo on it!!!!! She donated them, so please don't hesitate to go over to her website, and show her some love .. she did over 100 vinyl stickers for us this year.. and she does the stickers for my car.. and she is just awesome that way.. www.stuckonminis.com or email her at [email protected]

Don't forget to book your room at the Helendorf!!! So far there are..30 rooms booked... so don't forget to get your room at a fantastic price!!!

I do not have the price for the wine, it will be posted hopefully by tomorrow, along with dinner and food information!!!! So that is it for now!!!!

8. ruffcat

ruffcat Club Coordinator

May 17, 2009
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    I will see if I can get Stephanie to post the logo and the tshirt pics!! Sorry I am so out of the loop on how to post pics!! otherwise.. you can add me to your FB.. Carol Thomas... or txt me 719 459 6165 and I will zip off a pic!!

9. ruffcat

ruffcat Club Coordinator

May 17, 2009
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Thank You Rick.. no registration.. this is a free event.. its one of those show up.. get a bit of swag.. buy a bottle of mini cooper wine, join the rides.. see the awesome little town of Helen and surrounding areas.. and see those people you enjoy to be with and have some fun!!! No stress.. just a good time, good food, good people.. :Thumbsup: Its a free for all weekend.. last years quote summed it up well... pillage first.. then burn!!!

10. COOPN

COOPN New Member

Nov 20, 2012
    Cosmetologist
    Kernersville, North Carolina
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Just booked my room!

11. ame5399

ame5399 New Member

Dec 1, 2012
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I'll be there! It's my first time

Baby BMW 08 MCS Sidewalk

12. Harmless Dave

Harmless Dave New Member

Jan 15, 2013
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Hi,

Came a visiting after hearing about your event on the Tar Heel MINI Motoring Club forum. Bev and i may attend our first Helenblitz if, big if, the MINI has recovered from major surgery in time. She is having new underpinnings installed along with new shoes. Hopefully, it will all be done before the vent.

13. Zipy

Zipy New Member

Jan 16, 2013
    Retired three years ago(2010)
    East coast of South Florida
    Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    We've booked our room and see you there. Please order me a medium, long sleeve shirt and I'll pay you for it Saturday, when we get there, unless you have other payment preferences.:cool:

14. Zipy

Zipy New Member

Jan 16, 2013
    Retired three years ago(2010)
    East coast of South Florida
    Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    Having already made our reservations, my wife and I are looking to our first Helenblitz as well the scenic drive and meeting others who share the love of Minis. We toured much of the German countryside last year and are excited to visit Helen. Here's a photo of a troll, guarding a German field; we came across it in the middle of no where.

Attached Files:

15. Jason Montague

Jason Montague New Member
    Lifetime Supporter

Jan 5, 2010
    Physician Assitant (retired)
    Sherman,Tx
    Ratings:
    +1,588 / 0 / -0
    :eek6: I've seen that face before in Washington, DC.:lol::lol::lol:

Jason

16. ruffcat

ruffcat Club Coordinator

May 17, 2009
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Zipy.. I will order your shirt.. you can pay for it on Saturday no worries!!! See you there!

17. j3kidford

j3kidford Club Coordinator

May 4, 2009
    Pharmacist
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I'm coming!!! Still need to book my room but hope to do that as soon as I have a day off. Is it too late to order a tshirt? This will be my first time there, also!

18. Harmless Dave

Harmless Dave New Member

Jan 15, 2013
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Made arrangements for MINI to be ready in time. We will be there. WHat is this about a t-shirt? Too late?

19. ruffcat

ruffcat Club Coordinator

May 17, 2009
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    no if you want to order a tshirt.. go ahead and txt me 719-459-6165 Pls do it by Sunday!!!!

20. ruffcat

ruffcat Club Coordinator

May 17, 2009
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Also!!!!!!
    Zip-Line in North Georgia is a new addition to the helenblitz schedule.. he is going to do a special for us.. and so far there is 14 people signed up for this.. it will be after your run on sat.. or if you want to contact him and set up a time for your group.. thats cool too!!! let him know your with the minis!!
    And its time to order your Helenblitz wine!!!!
    Here is the news on the wine!!!! So the prices are.. Muscadine will be approx 12 and there is tax and we are adding a wine.. Scarlett... which is their best selling wine.. It is an off dry red with just a hint of sweetness. which will be $11.20 plus tax.. of course with an awesome Blitz 2013 logo.. they make great presents.. birthdays.. anniversarys..... someone who just got a new cooper... roadtrips.. divorces.. (joking).. CHRISTMAS... thanksgiving... ( for the organizers of the blitz.. joking kinda hehehe) you know what I mean.. great gifts!!

And... anyone interested in bringing remote control minis????? There are some people bringing theirs and we are setting up a time to show them off and race them!!!! Let me know!!!!! Please let me know if you are interested in bringing anything to donate to the auction as well!!!!