Announcement Help Wanted!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by MCS02, Dec 27, 2018.

Tags:
  1. wmwny

wmwny Well-Known Member

May 29, 2009
    Male
    Retired
    Piqua, Ohio
    Ratings:
    +2,788 / 10 / -0
    as long as the "facts" are straight, but time seems to erase such facts.

2. MCS02

MCS02 Moderator
    Staff Member Articles Moderator Supporting Member

Jul 31, 2009
    Male
    Ratings:
    +7,876 / 10 / -3
    I would agree.

We all want MA to stay open for people to give their 2 cents worth and at the same time not malign someone unduly.

My hope is 2019 is when we get MA back on its feet agin. There will be bumps in the road and we all know Minis have a stiff suspension. @Sully and I will try and let there be spirited conversations and at the same time keep them in bounds. This is not going to be easy, we are always open for suggestions. We are not always going to agree with each other, that's fine.

At the end of the day this place is for us to enjoy. I remember when it was active and lots of fun. It's because of MA I first went to the Dragon with my son, and returned many more times with him. We built a lot of great memories together there.

Let's bring that MA back.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Crashton

Crashton Club Coordinator

Jun 4, 2009
    Retired old fart
    Hooterville Ohio USA
    Ratings:
    +11,656 / 2 / -0
    OK I'm leaving this alone. Although the Welsh guy brought this up & I felt I needed to add my own .02. :Whistling:

I support our sponsors here, because they support us. Every one of them that I have used has been absolutely stellar. Great helpful folks!

Please keep M/A a douchebag free zone. o_O

4. Sully

Sully Administrator
    Staff Member Articles Moderator

Jul 21, 2015
    Software
    Ratings:
    +1,102 / 8 / -0
    Agree completely.. I’m actually trying to work out a way that promotes open discussion.. and allows and encourages vendors to participate (not push parts).. they have lots of knowledge and could be a good help. I also don’t want to limit the small guy... i.e. folks who are creating something for the car either as an individual trying to help or a small business. One of my favorite forums is mye28.com. It’s an enthusiast owned and run forum. Many parts are NLA or there are better solutions. So people have made solutions and do group runs on them or started smal home business making these parts. Those same people are active in the community, help folks out etc. Their financial model is different as they do a donation drive where members essentially support the site. I personally like that better as it promotes open discussion and doesn’t create conflict between supporting vendors who advertise and ones who don’t. It would be great if we could figure out a mix that works. That’s one of the things I’ve been thinking through. If anyone has suggestions I would love to hear them!

5. MCS02

MCS02 Moderator
    Staff Member Articles Moderator Supporting Member

Jul 31, 2009
    Male
    Ratings:
    +7,876 / 10 / -3
    No Douchbaggery here:D

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List