Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Member Garages' started by sethat46, Jun 4, 2012.
Is someone being a little pouty pants?
Random garage sighting. Nice R53 Seth.
Seth's car always looks good that's why it's on my screen saver.
Man! She's everywhere recently! I'm always on tapatalk at work so I don't get to see anyone's garage anymore. It's truly an honor that she's your screen saver Dave! Thanks for the random siting Chuck!
I think Dave's pulling your leg Seth. I'm sure he has an F56 screen saver.
I'm still waiting on the picture with the girl in it! :cornut:
^^^ You have to search for it on M/A but it is out there. :devil:
Crap! Now I gotta find and delete it!
FYI you have a RMW R53 not a JCW.
RMW trumps JCW. :cornut::ihih:
Well I figure more letters = better. I still have more JCW components than RMW. I'll change it here in a sec.
FYI: That picture is not bad.... find it if you can. Just don't come after me and start posting her picture please. I cannot delete it.
What you mean this one?
Hahaha. Wow! You found it!
Haven't updated my "build thread"â€¦. it's what I'm calling this garage. And I think it makes more sense than actually dedicating a thread to a build. No offense to those that have them.
Nevertheless! I have accomplished quite a bit from the lists I previously made and also went off of it a bit. Some of this came about because I had some car issues earlier this month that later was basically ruled a non-issue. Shop said I had a timing chain emergency that was fixed by changing the oilâ€¦my recommendation before spending $1300 and the main issue I went in for was caused by a dirty map sensor. Soâ€¦ yeaâ€¦ money well spent :frown2: Dealing with morons is not easy.
1. Power flex bushings - done
2. PS fan - done
3. PS hoses/tank/CHF-11 fluid - have the parts but now I think I'm going to do a PS delete.
4. Radiator/fan resistor - bought bothâ€¦ won't put on until it gets warmer.
5. New wheels - done and old wheels fixed - done
6. Coilover - whenever I have money to do soâ€¦ could be sooner than I think.
7. RMW header - could be coming soon.
8. Repaint front end - could be next yearâ€¦ depends.
9. RMW Dominator cam and injectors - DONE!!! For those that know meâ€¦ I'm sure they can finally rest easy that I don't have the cam and injectors sitting in the trunk of my car anymore. JCW injectors could be going on the market soon.
10. RMW retune for cam/injectors - happening today or tomorrowâ€¦ waiting on fedex.
11. New timing chain guides and tensioner - done.
Much of this was paid by a very lucky chance I hadâ€¦ I purchased a storage unit for $400 ($200 split with a friend). It was full of old architectural drawings and vintage furniture, lets just say my profit margin is very VERY large. I am still selling items if anyone wants something PM me. Blue prints, vintage furniture from the 60s (not cheap), office items. This goes to fund my school bills and more cool items for Henriettaâ€¦ or fixes.
Man, you have a nice S!
Who doesn't love RMW power?! :cornut: Jan's shorty header is a beauty to look at it, and it sounds just as good as it looks.
Seth I have a PS Delete (never opened) if you are interested shoot me a PM.
Great update on your mods.
What a nice random sighting this morning! Nice ride Seth.
Welp! Dragon is around the corner and I have begun the prep! Not everything I want to have done will be done such as: suspension, header, and hood repaint but I gotta do what is needed and affordable. So here's the rundown... everything has been ordered and half of the items are on their way.
1. New map sensors pre and post supercharger. It is believed that one of them is bad or going bad... either way it's bad, so the other one is a preventative measure.
2. Vacuum leak check... preventative.
3. New spark plugs.
4. New belt and possibly tensioner. I know Dave.0 changes the tensioner every year; my budget doesn't allow for that. :wink:
5. New clutch and greene performance slave cylinder. This is no fun but is a must.
6. Front sway bar and steering rack bushings.
7. Cooling system: new radiator, rmw coolant tank, and fan resister.
8. Minor other things like headlights, oil, and checking brakes.
9. Dunlop Direzza's hopefully. Depends on clutch bill.
10. Possibly a PS delete.
Am I forgetting anything? Probably not. :devil: This prep isn't as fun as it could've been. :frown2: Oh well.
Wow Seth, that's quite a list. I can't think of anything else to add to that.
Tensioner is only $83.00 bucks and worth every penny if you replace it yourself. :ihih:
Amazon.com: ACDelco 38404 Professional Automatic Belt Tensioner Assembly with Spring and Hydraulic Damper: Automotive