Hola

Discussion in 'Starting Line - New Member Introductions' started by Twistee, Nov 2, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Twistee

Twistee New Member

Aug 20, 2009
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Greetings from Converse, TX
    Outstanding site Gnat!

Im an '03 MCS owner. 75k hard happy miles through the twisties of the Texas Hill Country. Bone stock so I dont have to help mod my friends' MINIs.
    I've known Nathan many years so I knew the website would rock.:cornut:

My MCS is named Lefty. Indi blue/white. She has tracked and rallied with the locals as well as trekking throughout the Southeast U.S. Currently she serves daily as my work car, and probably will continue this role for the next several years.

My ownership experience so far has been mostly trouble-free. I have replaced one clutch due to wear, and one oil cooler line due to track damage. Yesterday the mirror fell out of the driver's visor, the only true defect to date.

My plan is to aquire a 2010 JCW and get back into melting rubber. I will likely keep it bone stock as well, making me a very boring forum contributor.

2. Nathan

Nathan Founder

Mar 30, 2009
    Writer
    Short North
    Ratings:
    +10,069 / 0 / -0
    You...boring...not two words I'd ever think I'd see in the same sentence. Not with the yarn spinning skills I've seen over the years...

Glad you are aboard

3. TT_Zop

TT_Zop Club Coordinator

May 26, 2009
    Machinist
    Flint,TX
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Welcome to MA!!