Hotmail Glitch

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by k-huevo, Jul 28, 2010.

Tags:
  1. k-huevo

k-huevo Club Coordinator

May 6, 2009
    Pipe Creek, Texas
    Ratings:
    +159 / 0 / -0
    MS pushed/forced an update to Hotmail account users. I can open the account but that's it. Other users are having a variety of problems with the update. On the Windows Live Solution Center site, it's getting ugly.

I'm well aware compatibility testing is not full proof, the issue will be fixed in time, and the necessity of performing blanket updates. I'm not happy with the lack of advanced notice of the change. In the past we had beta options to provide feedback before updates were released; this time it was just deal with it and we'll work out the kinks later.

2. Minidave

Minidave Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Supporter

Dec 22, 2009
    Male
    Overland Park, Ks
    Ratings:
    +5,003 / 1 / -0
    My hotmail account is hardly ever used, but I went in there today and cleaned out the junk again, everything seemed to work as normal for me....

3. Jabbles

Jabbles New Member

May 4, 2009
    HVAC service
    Sarnia, Ontario, Canada
    Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    I keep my hotmail around for registering to various web sites/forums and when I order stuff online, helps keep the Gmail free of spam. I have not had issues being able to access my account but I did notice when I log in it takes me to my junk folder not my inbox.

4. k-huevo

k-huevo Club Coordinator

May 6, 2009
    Pipe Creek, Texas
    Ratings:
    +159 / 0 / -0
    The update is being released in clusters, some had the problems for three days, mine just started today. I hope they discover soon why some are affected worse than others and arrive at a solution.