HOWDY NATHAN

Discussion in 'Starting Line - New Member Introductions' started by Gman57, Jun 20, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Gman57

Gman57 New Member

May 4, 2009
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    At Breakfast today with about a dozen other Mini owners it was brought to my attention I had not posted yet on MA, so here goes. Gman checking in from Keller Texas I currently have an 09 JCW CR/BLK and a 2006 GP #1118, both cars bring more smiles than I can shake a stick at and hope to contribute to the MA family when I can. Cheers to all. Gman aka Gary

2. TT_Zop

TT_Zop Club Coordinator

May 26, 2009
    Machinist
    Flint,TX
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hello and welcome to MA!!!

3. putterfarm

putterfarm New Member

May 18, 2009
    Bum.
    Pittsfield, Pa.
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Welcome aboard

Gman57, welcome to M/A. Great bunch of people. Just getting started. Nathan is stingy with the decals though:mad2:.
    Mark

4. Gman57

Gman57 New Member

May 4, 2009
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I got 2 stickers today so will put on the GP and JCW and try to post a picture. To get em you have to have blackmail info in a secure undisclosed location, LOL, just kidding

5. Snooter

Snooter Club Coordinator

May 6, 2009
    Canton, NC
    Ratings:
    +274 / 0 / -0
    welcome to the dark side :D

6. PGT

PGT Wheel Whore

May 4, 2009
    Federal Gov Contracting
    Leesburg VA
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Hey Gary! How are things?

7. Gman57

Gman57 New Member

May 4, 2009
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    What's up Dan, still running those BBS RV-F's on the GP. Got a new MINI yet?

8. PGT

PGT Wheel Whore

May 4, 2009
    Federal Gov Contracting
    Leesburg VA
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    no....I was looking at a GP in PA but luckily it sold before I could get to it :lol: I'm starting a new job this week so I want to stick to my plan of putting cash away and getting something with no loan. My MINI was paid for but we sold it and the Jeep to get the Subaru...same fun, same utility but in one car. The MINI wasn't getting driven at all since I had to worry about the little one.

I'm on the lookout for a salvage title R50...gut it, seats, suspension and stupid big tires and have fun with it w/o worrying about the rest.

I take it you sold GP#2? Was that the one in storage?

9. Gman57

Gman57 New Member

May 4, 2009
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Yea sold GP #1425 which he sold to a guy in Newport Beach which is now up for sale again. I know what ya mean about not having a payment, both mine are owned so only money spent on them is for fun. The GP is a great car but sometimes worry about getting it damaged so the JCW is daily driver and what a blast, putting the Brake Cooling Duct kit on today and the new style splitter. I'll keep an eye out for a clean salvage title car BTW there was a salvage title car in Sacramento awhile back. Cheers Gman

10. putterfarm

putterfarm New Member

May 18, 2009
    Bum.
    Pittsfield, Pa.
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Gman57, what do you have on Nathan to get club stickers so easily:confused:. Have fun with the ducting. I don't drive mine fast enough to need them, maybe some day:D.
    Mark

11. Gman57

Gman57 New Member

May 4, 2009
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Hey mark, the ducting wasn't too bad of a job, just a pain in the behind when I break the wheel arch trim clips and have to go to MINI for them. The info I have can't be disclosed, LOL.