Most liked posts in thread: I feel so loved...

1. KDubHeartsPippa

KDubHeartsPippa New Member

Nov 8, 2012
    Research Associate
    Northern Colorado
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Thanks guys! I appreciate the warm welcome. :biggrin5: I just posted some pictures of our first outing. I need to spice her up a bit but haven't decided as to what I want to do to make her unique. I had my eye on her from the moment I stepped onto the lot, but drove about a dozen others over the span of 3 days at the dealership before I made my final selection.

I can't believe how many amazing looking MINIs are out there and on the MA! You all have some beautiful cars!!!!

2. docv

docv Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Supporter

Aug 30, 2009
    moble auto paint tech ( PTU )
    Central Missouri
    Ratings:
    +280 / 0 / -0
    Welcome to the club, and Pepper White is by far the best color..:smilewinkgrin:

3. Nathan

Nathan Founder

Mar 30, 2009
    Writer
    Short North
    Ratings:
    +10,069 / 0 / -0
    Welcome, thanks for joining Motoring Alliance, the FUN and Friendly MINI Community.

4. Jason Montague

Jason Montague New Member
    Lifetime Supporter

Jan 5, 2010
    Physician Assitant (retired)
    Sherman,Tx
    Ratings:
    +1,588 / 0 / -0
    :cornut: Welcome to MA. Congratulations on getting Pippa. What you are feeling and experiencing about your new MINI is what all of us feel about our MINIs. They are just so much fun to drive. Me, best car that I've ever owned or driven. Don't get hung up in our(mainly male, hat tip to KittyMINI:lol:) arguments about COOPER vs MCS vs JCW. They are all wonderful cars and all have their own high and low(not many low however)points.:Thumbsup:

Jason

5. Steve

Steve Administrator
    Staff Member Articles Moderator

Apr 23, 2009
    Maryland, USA
    Ratings:
    +3,166 / 0 / -0
    Very cool, welcome to the addiction. :Thumbsup: