I'll just toss this out there...

Discussion in 'Politics and other "Messy" Stuff' started by caseydog, Oct 12, 2016.

1. Nathan

Nathan Founder

Mar 30, 2009
    Writer
    Short North
    Ratings:
    +10,069 / 0 / -0
    Damn Dave, you just don't know to stop kicking others.

Hint...it's time.

2. _iD

_iD New Member

Apr 5, 2014
    Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    No sore losers posting yet, just a poor "winner" .

There WAS no good choice. The most you can say is that at least it won't be "4 more years" of the same old same old.

Best talking head point from last night: the Republicans better not celebrate too much; the man they just put into the White House isn't actually a Republican.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

3. Dave.0

Dave.0 Helix & RMW Powered
    Lifetime Supporter

May 4, 2009
    Burbs of Philly, PA
    Ratings:
    +14,644 / 10 / -4
    #423 Dave.0, Nov 9, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2016

Awwww what's wrong, are you sad?

Don't worry CANADA still has free healthcare.

Look good news:

Cannabis as a drug is legal to possess, consume, or grow for medicinal purposes under conditions outlined in the Marihuana for Medical Purposes Regulations issued by Health Canada. In June 2015, the City of Vancouver regulated the sale of medical cannabis from municipally licensed dispensaries.

4. Nathan

Nathan Founder

Mar 30, 2009
    Writer
    Short North
    Ratings:
    +10,069 / 0 / -0
    That's between me and my therapist, that you pay for. You see me and Barack are close, he did me a solid and earmarked your taxes Dave, to directly pay for my health care. We took a possible Trump into account and created an endowment too. Again, using your tax payments Dave. So, hey. Thanks :Thumbsup:

5. whaap

whaap New Member

Jan 10, 2014
    retired
    Tucson, Arizona
    Ratings:
    +313 / 0 / -0
    Naw, he's all right. He took a lot of poking before and during the voting and he's just trying to get even. If he ever settles down he's a pretty neat guy.

6. Dave.0

Lifetime Supporter

May 4, 2009
    Burbs of Philly, PA
    Ratings:
    +14,644 / 10 / -4
    I am not worried you will be booted off ACA "Obamacare" like everyone else soon.

7. BlwnAway

BlwnAway Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2011
    Ratings:
    +314 / 0 / -0
  8. Nathan

Nathan Founder

Mar 30, 2009
    Writer
    Short North
    Ratings:
    +10,069 / 0 / -0
    I do look forward to the plan our new President Elect and Congress will create to provide accessible and affordable quality Health Care for all Americans.

I'd imagine you agree it would be a real crisis to just pull the rug out and leave 20 million Americans with nothing but ER care and bankruptcy's. Since we've now learned that bankruptcy is tool a smart person uses to reduce their debt burden, maybe even generate income too. We have a President Elect that has proudly demonstrated that for us, multiple times.

9. Firebro17

Firebro17 Dazed, but not Confused
    Lifetime Supporter

Sep 18, 2010
    Retired CAL FIRE Battalion Chief
    The Great Irrigated Desert of Central CA
    Ratings:
    +3,328 / 0 / -0
    Finally our eight year sentences have been commuted, for the crimes we never committed.

Like most, I'm sure, I'll just sit back, have a cocktail and smoke a little dope while enjoying the next four years of freedom. Oh, and since I'm currently paying some of your guys' health care, I'll use that savings to subsidize your bus tickets across the northern border.

10. BlwnAway

BlwnAway Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2011
    Ratings:
    +314 / 0 / -0
    What I'm waiting for is after he's gone....

I'll be curios to review any changes he is able to make. Simply because of his track record and who he seems to be.

I'm fully expecting any changes would have been to strictly benefit him and his "brand", and any good for the country would simply be a coincidence.

Only time will tell.

11. wmwny

wmwny Well-Known Member

May 29, 2009
    Male
    Retired
    Piqua, Ohio
    Ratings:
    +2,790 / 10 / -0
    Nathan, it's been sooo long that Dave has EVER been right, he just cannot stop celebrating...:devil:

12. mrntd

mrntd Well-Known Member
    Supporting Member

Sep 30, 2011
    Male
    Sales and Marketing manager
    Hilliard, Ohio
    Ratings:
    +1,763 / 0 / -0
    Well it didn't take the progressive left building machine to get in gear. Media Matters said here's some money now go start protests and riots and the minions march to their orders. Funny there would have been no protests and riots if she won. Why because we have to go to work the next day.

Go get a job! Do something constructive for a change. Move out of your parents basement.

13. mrntd

mrntd Well-Known Member
    Supporting Member

Sep 30, 2011
    Male
    Sales and Marketing manager
    Hilliard, Ohio
    Ratings:
    +1,763 / 0 / -0
    On another note my son has been hugely active in this campaign. He's been part of an online group that searches that Hilary emails for the true of what she is. Then making sure it get out to all the social media outlets. They have been doing what the left has done professionally. The question in the second debate that was voted on by the public. That was one of their targets too.

The millennials on the left are felling, yelling and calling names the millennials on the right are getting the job done. So there is hope for the next generation.

14. Dave.0

Lifetime Supporter

May 4, 2009
    Burbs of Philly, PA
    Ratings:
    +14,644 / 10 / -4
    1. No, I do not agree. I want 20 million dropped from Govt. healthcare. I don't care if they don't have healthcare as they did not have it before OBAMA.

2. I work hard for my money to afford the things I have including my subsidized healthcare through my employer. Is my health care free? NO Why should the poor get something for next to nothing with money taken from MY PAYCHECK from the govt? You are going to say it's not free and the prices are going up, yeah get a real job with company subsidized healthcare coverage. stop being a leach on the backs of hard working americans through the U.S. Government.

3. Same thing goes for welfare. If someone really needs it ok, but you have to take a weekly drug test since you are getting something for free.

2. Business bankruptcy is different from Personal bankruptcy.

3. You need money to pay for Lawyers to file for bankruptcy. Most people do not have that money to start with because they are over extended and live way beyond their income.

15. Dave.0

Lifetime Supporter

May 4, 2009
    Burbs of Philly, PA
    Ratings:
    +14,644 / 10 / -4

:Thumbsup: spot on!

16. Dave.0

Lifetime Supporter

May 4, 2009
    Burbs of Philly, PA
    Ratings:
    +14,644 / 10 / -4
    I am not impressed with Hillary Supporters / Voters.

HILLARY SUPPORTERS BURN AMERICAN FLAG, RIOT, THREATEN TO KILL TRUMP AFTER LOSING ELECTION

The irony of the riots is that many pro-Clinton media outlets previously circulated the talking point that Trump supporters would be likely to stage violent unrest after they lost the election.

This is just one of the problems that have come because none of the new generation know how to accept loss gracefully. It starts with school sports where everyone gets a trophy and no one is a loser. Grow up people and learn to accept defeat gracefully like we had to with Obama for 8 years.

From my friend today in Philly:

While driving through center city I see some "protestor". Decided to spray paint the CITY HALL building with the words "not my president" can someone explain to me why defacing a historic building which represents our freedom and ability to vote helps anything? I'm all for protesting but that solves nothing and makes your side look worse! a loser. Grow up people and learn to accept defeat gracefully like I did with Obama for 8 years

17. whaap

whaap New Member

Jan 10, 2014
    retired
    Tucson, Arizona
    Ratings:
    +313 / 0 / -0
    Any one experiencing difficulty letting go of this topic might check out 'Word of the Day' and read the section 'A Thought for the Day'.

18. Nathan

Nathan Founder

Mar 30, 2009
    Writer
    Short North
    Ratings:
    +10,069 / 0 / -0
    I'll make it easy

A THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
    As freely as the firmament embraces the world, / or the sun pours forth impartially his beams, / so mercy must encircle both friend and foe. -Johann Christoph Friedrich von Schiller, poet and dramatist (10 Nov 1759-1805)

19. Goldsmithy

Goldsmithy MINI Alliance Ambassador
    Articles Moderator Supporting Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Male
    TCB
    Main Street in the land of Oz
    Ratings:
    +1,151 / 0 / -0
    What kind of tires should I buy and what is the best oil...

20. Nathan

Nathan Founder

Mar 30, 2009
    Writer
    Short North
    Ratings:
    +10,069 / 0 / -0
    Round and black for the tires

Olive for the oil, it tastes best.