I'm in a gallery show! (Columbus in a SNAP @ Star Arts)

Discussion in 'Mid-Ohio Motoring' started by ImagoX, Mar 29, 2012.

1. ImagoX

ImagoX New Member

Nov 1, 2010
    Ratings:
    +104 / 0 / -0
    Not Mini/MINI-related, butI know we have a number of photo hounds in the group:

https://www.facebook.com/events/194644890636062/ (sorry for the Facebook link but I can't find a working URL for the main web page item). I have 3 pieces in the show.

Here's the envnt description if anyone wants to drop by:

THE SHOW: COLUMBUS IN A SNAP! is a juried photography exhibit of Columbus OH landmarks and historical buildings that will celebrate the City of Columbus’ Bicentennial. A public competition to identify locations displayed in the exhibit will run concurrently with show.

Amateur and professional photographers alike, who are at least 18 years old, are invited to submit photographs of their work for consideration. Entries must be photographs that present a Columbus area landmark or historical building in an unusual, not readily identifiable, way. The exhibit will include a two-day opening reception (Friday and Saturday, April 20 and 21, 2012), a juried best of show award; a people’s choice award; and a public competition to identify the most locations/buildings displayed in the exhibit. The People’s Choice Award and the public competition winner will be named at the exhibit closing event on Friday, June 15, 2012.

2. rigidjunkie

rigidjunkie New Member

Dec 23, 2009
    Membership Manager
    Columbus, Ohio
    Ratings:
    +136 / 0 / -0
    Can we see the three pictures please?