Inventory Reduction - Prices Slashed - NEW PRODUCTS

Discussion in 'Sponsor Messages' started by MINIBee, Oct 9, 2010.

1. MINIBee

MINIBee New Member

May 4, 2009
    Senior Video Producer, St. Petersburg Times
    Tampa, FL
    Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0
    #1 MINIBee, Oct 9, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2010
    Have you been wanting to get a Build-a-Badge, some domed badges or maybe some MINI cookie cutters? How about some MINI Bandz, cool motoring pins, or a keychain flashlight? I've slashed prices on everything except the newest items, so now is the time!

The store address is MINIBee's Motoring Merchandise - Products that capture the spirit of motoring. Here's what you'll find:

Build-a-Badge - The elegant, plated METAL badge holder made to hold Magtastic and all other 3-inch magnetic badges. This is a heavy piece, made to last and look great. Comes with stainless steel mounting hardware. Normal price $21.99 now $15.99!

Domed Magtastic Motoring Badges - Magtastic Motoring Badges are the best magnetic badges on the market and the doming adds another layer, a thick one, of class. These look FANTASTIC in the Build-a-Badge. Normal price $9.99 now $7.99. That's just $1 more for a DOMED badge. Many styles available. I will post a list in the store soon.

MINI Wings Tumblers - These are new and they sold like hotcakes at Mickey and MINI 6. They're beautiful, 16-ounce Tervis-style insulated tumblers (not Tervis brand) with a MINI wings patch embedded in the plastic. They keep cold beverages cold and hot beverages warm. They're $13.99 each and going fast!

[​IMG]

MINI Cooper Silly Bandz Series 2 - The first series of these were an instant hit, so much so that MINI bought me out during MTTS! We now have series 2 with a re-worked cabrio shape, new colors and the Countryman! You get 24 in pack in Spice Orange, Hot Chocolate, Laser Blue, Pure Red, Dark Silver and black for the MINI Wings. These were $5 a pack, now $4 a pack or three for $10! They won't last long at this price!

[​IMG]

MINI Squeeze/Stress Toys - I imported these from London as far as I know, they had not been seen in the U.S. until they were debuted at MM6 last weekend. The detail is phenomenal! They're about 4.5 inches long and fit perfectly in your hand. Great for relieving stress or just giving your hands some exercise while on the phone. Kids love them too! Only available in blue and just $3.99 each!

[​IMG]

Motoring Mileage Badges - Commemorate reaching 50,000 or 100,000 miles with these beautiful enameled badges. The quality of the plating and enamel makes these a nice collectible. Normally $25.99 now $19.99. I have matching pins for these too.

MINI Cooper Cookie Cutters - People all over the world have bought these and it makes me smile! There are seven cookie cutters in all, one each for the R50/R53, R56, Clubman, Classic, R52/R57, MINI Wings and the new Countryman! Great for making cookies, Jello jiggler shots, pancakes, etc...These were $4.99 each and now they're just $3.99 each. Buy all seven and get the whole set for $25!

Various Motoring Pins - Beautiful enameled pins to add to your collection or wear on your hat. Choose from MOTD 8, MOTD Veteran, 50,000 Miles Motored, 100,000 Miles Motored, Sunshine MINIs Member, Sunshine MINIs Drinking Team Member and MINI Wings. Normally $4.99, now $3.99.

MINI Classic Keychain/Pull-toy/Flashlight - I sell out of these all the time. Made of heavy die-cast metal, this piece is a keychain, pullback toy and LED flashlight. The keychain is removable so you can play! Normally $13.99 these are now $10.99!

WATCH OUT FOR MINIS Decal - MINIs are among the smallest cars on the road and people in big SUVs need to be aware we're out there. Modeled after the famous "Watch Out For Motorcycles" decals, these are laminated vinyl and are great for the back window to remind people behind you to WATCH OUT! Available in Chili Red, Dark Silver, BRG, Liquid Yellow and Pepper White, all with black type. They're $3.99 each.

[​IMG]

All of these products are unique, just like your MINI, and can't be found anywhere else. You won't see prices like this again!