June Meet- Drive and Bowl Sunday 21st

Discussion in 'Jacksonville Area Mini Motorists' started by Mungo, Jun 3, 2009.

1. Mungo

Mungo New Member

Jun 1, 2009
    Motoring Advisor
    P-Cola, Fl.
    Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Anastasia Bowling Lanes.
    3245 A1A S
    St Augustine, FL 32080

Date: SUNDAY June 21st
    Time: 12:30 meet at Publix then Leave @ 1PM Sharp! for the drive, 2 PM Bowling

I have already spoke with the management and they are looking forward to having us and the other car clubs that want to join in.

The plans are: Meet at the Publix at San Jose (SR 13) and I-295 at 12:30 and Leaving there at 1PM SHARP! From there we will drive south as the map shows along the St Johns River (Really nice drive)... A little "Twisty" then cut over to St Augusine and come into Anastasia from the South. The drive is about 45 Min or so which will get us to the Blowling lanes a little before 2pm.

[​IMG]

The Bowling will be $8 per person and that includes shoes. I'm working with the lanes to see what else they'll throw in for us...

The way they have it set up is it's for 2 Hours of bowling. The way I see it is we can just bowl 2 games then break out and get some food or whatever. Any other suggestions are welcome...Maybe we can make arrangement for an early dinner or just call it after the bowling.

We'll need a head count so the Mustang Club will have to get us their numbers as people sign up as well. They only have 22 lanes Available but with 4 per lane, I think we'll be ok...

All are welcome to come... You don't have to Bowl... Just join us for the Drive and hang out with us!...thumper...

1. Allblackmini and Wife
    2. j3kidford (don't know about daughter- will get back to you on that)
    3. RHE +1 (Jen and Luke aren't bowling)
    4. Mungo (John & Teri) (2)
    5. 003.5 +1
    6. Miss Ruby +1
    7. JNBruton + 1 (probably won't bowl, just hang out)

2. MINIMatthew

MINIMatthew New Member

May 5, 2009
    Programmer / Developer
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    This should be great fun! I'm looking forward to it!