Late Registration for MITM?

Discussion in 'Minis in the Mountains (August 2-5, 2012) - Winter' started by RJL757, Jul 28, 2012.

1. RJL757

RJL757 New Member

Jul 28, 2012
    Aerospace Engineering
    Aurora, CO
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I am new to the Mini world ( I purchased a 2011 Mini Cooper S in May 2012) and recently, on July 27th became aware of the "Mini's in the Mountain" event.

I saw that the registration for this event is closed as of the 15th of July.

Can my wife and I still attend and be late registered? We really, really would like to attend and be part of this awesome event.
    Note: I have sent a message to the contacts of the event (on the web page) but have not received any confirmation that I can be a part of this awesome event.

I/we would really like to get involved in the Mini world and think this event may be the start. (Note: I was able to reserve a room at the Zepher hotel for Friday and Saturday to get our involvement started).

Any information or possible contacts that you can provide that would enable use to attend would be greatly appreciated.

Respectfully,
    Ron Lantzy
    Centennial, CO

Read more: http://www.motoringalliance.com/forums/minis-mountains-august-2-5-2012-winter-park-co/12824-mitm-2012-registration-open-2.html#ixzz21vPeQ2oZ

2. old81

old81 Club Coordinator
    Lifetime Supporter

May 4, 2009
    Used to work making computers run fast!
    Louisville, Colorado
    Ratings:
    +1,731 / 5 / -0
    Ron,

You can come up and enjoy on Friday and Saturday, go on a few of the MITM rides and enjoy being with a bunch of MINI folks.

Friday come watch the AutoX, Saturday BMWCCA AutoX, come put your MINI in the group picture, watch the NUF MINI car show and vote.

Too late to Register, the paperwork and getting registration logistics finalized do not allow late registrations.

If you had caught us a couple hours after closing registration, we might have been able to take a manual reg. Not now!

We will have a club tent setup in the vendor area, come up and visit with us and say hello.

Thanks,
    Don

3. Buffy

Buffy New Member

Oct 25, 2010
    no time for a job
    Sarasota, FL
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Ron, I have one extra dinner ticket if you want to buy it from me. Buffy