Legalize Pot?

Discussion in 'Politics and other "Messy" Stuff' started by Nathan, Jan 19, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Deviant

Deviant Banned

Apr 23, 2009
    Student
    Southern IL
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Even within the military (and other jobs) I don't see anything wrong with occasional recreational use along the same lines as alcohol. Sure I wouldn't want the guy in the foxhole next to me to be blazed out of his mind, eating all the MREs, and so mellow he's trying to catch the tracer-rounds he thinks are lightning bugs instead of shooting back.
    I personally never had an issue with homosexuals in the military and thought the don't ask don't tell policy was kinda funny. There were people I served with that just about everyone knew was gay but nobody could talk about it so it resulted in some awkward silences. Personally I think just adhering to the standard man-rules with regards to this all would've been a much better (and more comical) solution.

2. Nathan

Nathan Founder

Mar 30, 2009
    Writer
    Short North
    Ratings:
    +10,069 / 0 / -0
    On Wednesday, the California secretary of state certified a November vote on a ballot measure that would legalize, tax and regulate marijuana, a plan that advocates say could raise $1.4 billion and save precious law enforcement and prison resources.

3. Eric@Helix

Eric@Helix New Member
    Motoring Alliance Founding Sponsor

May 4, 2009
    Shepherd
    Philadelphia
    Ratings:
    +1,257 / 0 / -0
    :Thumbsup:

4. ScottinBend

ScottinBend Space Cowboy
    Supporting Member

May 4, 2009
    Bend, OR USA
    Ratings:
    +2,678 / 1 / -0

Guess that CA smog can mean a whole other thing now.......:D

I wonder if I can count on a little coming my way?

5. lotsie

lotsie Club Coordinator

May 5, 2009
    stagehand/part time detailer
    Right here
    Ratings:
    +401 / 0 / -0
    Winds here seem to prevail from the southwest:Thumbsup:

Mark