Mini Inspired by goodwood

Discussion in 'New Member? Start here and introduce yourself!' started by BN1944, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Guest - Welcome to the new Motoring Alliance Site! Steve, MCS02 and I were up until the early hours this morning working to get it done... as you can see it took us a bit longer than expected to get Phase 1 up and running. We are not 100% there.. its a journey. For site updates, "How Do I" and feedback please use the Announcements, How Do I, Feedback Forum (Links below). Like building a car.... its never done... and thanks for your patience

Site Announcements "How Do I" Feedback
  1. BN1944

BN1944 New Member

Jan 11, 2017
    Fylde coadt
    Can anyone tell me when production started and Finished?how many UK cars are there?
    Is this rolls Royce mini likely to be a classic?

2. iwashmycar

iwashmycar New Member

Jun 1, 2009
    architecture
    Columbus, Ohio
    They say 140 units for US, so not sure on elsewhere. Its a $52000+ Mini S so I highly doubt we will ever see the price higher than that in our lifetime

3. 00Mini

00Mini Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2013
    Retired
    Welcome to Motoring Alliance the best MINI forum on the interweb !!

4. wmwny

wmwny Well-Known Member

May 29, 2009
    Retired
    Piqua, Ohio
    Welcome to M/A!:thumbsup:

I've only seen one Goodwood ever and that was at the dealer in Columbus, Ohio. It wasn't there long and was bought by some pro football player for his girlfriend about 4 years ago. I remember it as being loaded...even the roof liner was cashmere!

5. Dave.0

Dave.0 Helix & RMW Powered
    Lifetime Supporter

May 4, 2009
    Burbs of Philly, PA
    MINI Goodwood's are just overpriced MINI's.

Special crap in them that will never make them worth more then they sold for, when they could sell them. :lol: