Mini Meet North pre-registration deadline is only a week away!!

Discussion in 'Mini Meet North (June 19-21, 2009)' started by joltfreak, May 15, 2009.

1. joltfreak

joltfreak New Member

May 6, 2009
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    #1 joltfreak, May 15, 2009
    Last edited: May 16, 2009
    Mini Meet North is only a month away! The pre-registration deadline is May 22nd (less than a week away!), which means all completed pre-registration forms it has to be postmarked, in the mail by then. With pre-registration you will be able to order the limited edition Mini Meet North/dooder event shirts and you could be entered in for one of our biggest prizes (over $1000 in value!), It will also help us out immensely with the planning. Note, if you can't come but would like one of our limited edition Mini Meet North/dooder shirts, you can order them directly from www.dooderwear.com , there's the same deadline of May 22nd.

One of the questions that came up is :
    Q: How much is it if i want to attend MMN but with only as a spectator because I'm mini-less or my mini won't be ready by then?
    A: Well since you will not be able to drive your mini then all pay is $40 (associate fee) which will allow you access to all the MMN has to offer except the on track and driving events.

Time's flying, it's coming quick, get your campsite or hotel reservations in ASAP as they are filling up!
    Also sign up for our newsletter to be kept in the loop on what's happening (sign up at Mini Meet North :: June 19 - 21, 2009 or email me).
    We are still accepting sponsorships and items for the auction. Contact me if you're interested minimeetnorth(at)gmail.com

Mini regards,
    Tamer (joltfreak)
    Organizer/Host – Mini Meet North

2. joltfreak

joltfreak New Member

May 6, 2009
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    We also added a RC mini autocross! So if you have a RC car bring it down and run it on our track. Our MINI pace car is ready and will be out and about at some local events. So keep an eye out for it.

One of the questions that here is a list of some of the MMN events that we are doing (which is still ever growing):

Friday, June 19
    Raffles and Prizes (All Day)
    Dyno Sessions (All Day)
    Welcome Reception
    RC mini Autocross
    Cruise night

Saturday, June 20
    Dyno Sessions (All Day)
    Open lapping (20 min) On the Historic Mosport Road Course
    Funkhana
    Road Trip – MINI Durham (BBQ/Show & Shine)

Sunday, June 21
    Dyno Sessions (All Day)
    Show & Shine – Mosport Raceway Infield
    RC mini Autocross
    Parade laps & Photo Session - On the Historic Mosport road Course

OTHER NEWS:
    You might also might see a pink MINI at Mini Meet North. The pink "hope blooms" MINI is there to promote awareness and raise money for cancer research. Come by and check it out. For more info about Hope Blooms go to : Hope Blooms Pink

For those who have a “need for speed” there will be an
    open lapping session on the Historic Mosport International Raceway – Road course on Thursday June 18th 2009. We have arranged for a few open spots for this session. Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or wish to attend this once in a lifetime event. Please hurry because this is a VERY limited and rare opportunity!
    We look forward to seeing a lot of you at our first gathering!!!

Mini Meet North :: June 19 - 21, 2009

3. joltfreak

joltfreak New Member

May 6, 2009
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    t-shirt teaser!!
    mmn_T_shirts.jpg