MINI of Allentown Presents...

Discussion in 'Northeast' started by Savvy, May 21, 2012.

1. TBangin23

TBangin23 New Member

Aug 3, 2010
    Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    That roller coaster was pretty sweet, glad its included in the next one! Gravel road isn't too bad. I hit two more on my way home scoping out roads for a potential rally in August if all goes well. Although those gravel roads won't make the cut. Lol.

2. Gat0r

Gat0r New Member

Jun 24, 2012
    Lehigh Valley, PA
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Had a great time and it was nice meeting everyone! Looking forward to the next one. Tilted Kilt gets my vote ;)

3. Savvy

Savvy Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Supporter

Apr 16, 2010
    Mechanical Engineer/DA Civilian
    DE
    Ratings:
    +2,024 / 0 / -0
    Just reposting the remaining events on the agenda so far. Be sure to keep the dates open. :ihih::Thumbsup:

4. Savvy

Savvy Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Supporter

Apr 16, 2010
    DE
    Ratings:
    +2,024 / 0 / -0
    Next Sunday's event is still on! If you are in the area and have nothing better to do... Come on out! Bring a full tank of gas, FRS radios (if you have them), and some cash for lunch afterwards!

Just let me know if you plan on joining the drive, so I know who to wait for. :Thumbsup: or jump over to the event page here and sign yourself up. So far... I am tracking about 5 - 6 MINIs. Plenty of room. and if you have a Garmin 755 or 765, show up a little early and I'll load the route onto your gps for you.

5. Savvy

Savvy Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Supporter

Apr 16, 2010
    DE
    Ratings:
    +2,024 / 0 / -0
    The Rally to the Coasters on 11 August is being cancelled for now. There is something that has come up, and the folks at MoA are going to be tied up at MusikFest in Bethlehem, PA that weekend anyway. There may be time to reschedule that for sometime in the fall, but it currently stands as a TBD.

Sorry folks. Stay tuned for updates though.

6. Savvy

Savvy Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Supporter

Apr 16, 2010
    DE
    Ratings:
    +2,024 / 0 / -0
    MINI of Allentown Presents: The Countryside Cruise Saturday, September 8th, 2012

Keeping with MINI's tradition of thinking "outside the box," MINI of Allentown is presenting a completely new rally this year. :idea::Thumbsup: This year's offering is a much more leisurely cruise through the outskirts of the Lehigh Valley. We will get to enjoy some of the best roads that Lehigh, Northampton, and Carbon counties have to offer... along with some great scenery for your shutterbug passengers. The Crew at MINI of Allentown will be firing up the grill and providing burgers & hotdogs once we return to the dealership.

FYI - The first pit-stop will be at one of the Lehigh Valley's Polish Water Ice locations. If you've never had it... or heard of it for that matter... you don't know what you're missing. It'll make for nice treat to get you through the ast two legs of MOTORing. :ihih:

Be sure to bring:
    1 full tank of gas
    2 way FRS radio fully charged (or with batteries)
    Cash for a tasty frozen treat and any MINI swag you may feel the impulse to acquire.

Meet at the dealership (4600 Crackersport Rd., Allentown, PA) around 9:00 am
    First group leaves at 10:00am
    Everyone will be back around 2:30 -3:00pm

PLEASE... if you plan on being there (and HAVE NOT RSVP'd elsewhere) let me know in this thread (or via PM).