MINI Portrait sessions

Discussion in 'MINIs on the Dragon 12 (April 30 - May 4, 2014) - ' started by Tigger, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Tigger

Tigger New Member

Nov 10, 2009
    Alexandria, VA
    Ratings:
    +52 / 0 / -0
    It's Ali here from Glamour shots for MINIs. This year in addition to the regular Glamour Shots that Craig and I are doing I'm offering to do some limited one on one portrait sessions of you and your MINI. These are not your typical portraits and I get pretty creative.

If you are interested in doing a session with me please PM me directly to set up a date and time. Sessions start at $50 if it's within the Fontana area. Discuss your ideas with me and I'll give you some ideas back. I want to capture you and your MINI. You'll get 3 images fully processed from the session. You'll receive professional quality images of you and your MINI and you'll have fun making them.

Here's a link to my blog where you can see a recent MINI portrait session.

Alicyn Drew Photography | MINI Cooper Car Photography with Chris

Here's another shoot with a BMW
    Alicyn Drew Photography | Car Chick photography with Christina

I will have limited availability but would like to do one or two shoots a day. Late day or early morning will usually work best to get the best lighting.

Looking forward to doing some sessions

2. Tigger

Tigger New Member

Nov 10, 2009
    Alexandria, VA
    Ratings:
    +52 / 0 / -0
    I've done a few more MINI portraits that I wanted to share. I've also picked up a few jobs and still have some openings.

Alicyn Drew Photography | Christie and her MINI Cooper Photo Session

Alicyn Drew Photography | Badass Car Shoot with Erin and her MINI Cooper Countryman

These sessions are very customized to give you a different look and to focus on you and your MINI as the unique pair that you are. I am bringing lighting that makes the look possible.

Feel free to email me directly at [email protected]