MINI Swag Giveaway*

Discussion in 'Classifieds Archive' started by Nathan, Jun 6, 2010.

1. Nathan

Nathan Founder

Mar 30, 2009
    Writer
    Short North
    Ratings:
    +10,069 / 0 / -0
    #1 Nathan, Jun 6, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2010
    I originally posted this on MetroplexMINI.org and gave a closed date, also offered it in Club Coordinator forums.

Still have stuff left...

Over the years our generous sponsors have loaded us with SWAG. As much as we have tried to give it away we still have a good bit floating around. Somehow it was decided that I am now the keeper. In discussions with our Prez we decided it is time to lighten the load.

Here is the deal. Below you will find listed the items and quantity. Anyone can have as much as they like, however we do want to share the wealth so please don't be greedy.

* This is by mail only please, however you have to pay shipping. All will be sent via USPS Priority Mail, why Priority Mail, simply because it is flat rate. So as much as can be stuffed into a USPS Flat Rate Envelope will run $6.00 via paypal to gnatster @ gmail . com. For those that are going to question the cost it breaks down like this. Actual USPS costs range from 4.95 - 5.25 depending on location. After the paypal fees as figured at PayPal Fee Calculator by Ryan Olbe the balance is 5.53. Now having been burned more than once by not figuring this stuff right I might end up with 0.28 to 0.58 left over. But don't forget printer ink and labels do cost as well.

This offer is available to all until June 6. Anything left over after the 6th will be offered to other MINI Clubs for their members.

Without further ado..this is what we got.

Free Stuff

Gas Cap Covers - Only works with the Cooper, not the S.

8 Ball - 23
    [​IMG]

Skull - 27
    [​IMG]

Eye - 31
    [​IMG]

Design a MINI - 19 - The items above the MINI peel off to be stuck on the image.
    [​IMG]

Cabrio Magnets - 2 - Fridge magnets, or if you are really daring stick them on the side of the PC
    [​IMG]

2. TWISTER

TWISTER Active Member

May 4, 2009
    Male
    Web Developer/Designer
    Piedmont Triad, NC
    Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0