MITM THANK YOU from Ferney's Lube and Auto

Discussion in 'MINI5280' started by Melissab, Aug 23, 2013.

1. Melissab

Melissab Local Shop Owner

Jun 7, 2013
    Small business owner, translation & consulting
    Denver, CO
    Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    A rather belated but nonetheless BIG thank you from Ferney's Lube and Auto to all of you who:

participated in our raffle :biggrin5:
    braved the challenge of our trivia contest: :confused5: :idea:
    and joined us for wine and cheese! ;)

Another HUGE thank you to those of you who have since been into the shop! We greatly appreciate your business and support!

Keep up the motoring while the summer weather lasts, :cool: and we are already planning for next year

Ferney, Melissa, Sofia, and Juan

2. TheModFather

TheModFather Well-Known Member

May 15, 2012
    11 years in the ARMY, 2 years of being a multitale
    North Denver CO.
    Ratings:
    +5,322 / 0 / -0
    Just found this thread, sorry I'm so late. :(

As a 6 time MITM veteran, I want to thank all the vendors for coming out. With no vendors, there would be a big pice of the event experience missing.

It was great meeting with you guys and drinking all that beer that was conveniently located next to your tent! :D even though I was driving the Jeep this year, and will be doing the same next year, I will look foreword to seeing you guys and shooting the #### well into the night again. :D

3. Melissab

Melissab Local Shop Owner

Jun 7, 2013
    Small business owner, translation & consulting
    Denver, CO
    Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Thanks!

Thanks for checking in! No need to apologize for communicating late. I've been a bit behind schedule myself lately. :eek:

We'll look forward to beverages and more fun in 2014. Meantime, our shop services Jeeps as well, just for the record! ;)