MITM4 - MINIs In The Mountains

Discussion in 'Minis In the Mountains (August 5-9, 2009)' started by MINIMaybee, May 5, 2009.

1. MINIMaybee

MINIMaybee Club Coordinator

May 4, 2009
    Engineer
    Centennial, CO
    Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    #1 MINIMaybee, May 5, 2009
    Last edited: May 5, 2009
    For the past three MITM events, folks from near and far have enjoyed meeting and motoring with fellow MINI and classic Mini enthusiasts in the cool Colorado mountains. Don’t miss one of the most fun and well-planned family events in the country! MITM4 has been scheduled and here are the details:

MITM4 MINIs in the Mountains IV at Copper Mountain, CO
    August 5-9, 2009 (Wednesday 5:00 pm thru Saturday night)
    Full details and information at our dedicated site MINIs in the Mountains
    Questions can be directed to [B][COLOR="Red"][email protected][/COLOR][/B]
    Registration this year will open EARLY, on or about April 1 or so, to allow more than 3 months to register
    There will be new rides and fun new dinner options (read: less expensive to you)
    You CAN book your rooms now if you wish at Copper Mountain Ski Resort - Official Website - Copper Mountain, Colorado and tell them you are with the MINI group. Use Group Code 3GD8K0 and there are 12 varieties of rooms in our block to choose from, some with underground parking, some without.
    Thank you for your attendance in the past and your interest in this year's event, again hosted by MINI5280 and Ralph Schomp MINI.

Jonathan and Rick

2. miniconcarne

miniconcarne New Member

May 5, 2009
    Machinist
    Home
    Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    So..are the event shirts gonna have a DS Mini on them?:cool:

3. MINIMaybee

May 4, 2009
    Engineer
    Centennial, CO
    Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    I can promise if you register you will find out.

4. miniconcarne

miniconcarne New Member

May 5, 2009
    Machinist
    Home
    Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    ..on my way!

5. MININIGEL

MININIGEL New Member

May 4, 2009
    Teacher/Coach
    Texas
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I started a roomate needed thread...have lost it OOPS! We may have room in our 2/2 full kitchen and sleeper sofa. Cost would be between $48-$60 per night depending on how many we get! We are caravaning with a TX group! PM me or TENPEN.

6. MINIMaybee

May 4, 2009
    Engineer
    Centennial, CO
    Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    It was an awesome event! Thanks to all the vendors, volunteers and participants. Well over 200 MINIs on Saturday with perfect weather and totally twisty roads.
    Look for us again next August.

7. BLUCOOPR

BLUCOOPR New Member

May 21, 2009
    Retired Truck Driver
    Charlotte, North Carolina
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    I just got back to the Charlotte NC monday the 10th. I had a great time and glad to see all my Mini Friends. Took the long road out thru Arkansas, OK. TX into Colorado. Went to Rye, CO and visited Bishop Castle, then up and drove across the National Gorge Bridge, then on to Manitou Springs and Garden of the Gods. Next morning went up Pikes Peak which is being paved and was quite dirty drive. Then up to Denver spent night with Mark & Kathy and next morning drove up the Western Dragon and Mt Evans, then to Idaho Springs for a well deserved Pint or two. Then on to Copper Mtn, Did the Rocky Mtn National Park drive which was really green from all the rain they have had. It was nice to see the snow and green meadows. Drove from Copper to O'Fallon Ill spent night and then to Charlotte. If you have never been its well worth the time. I will be back next year, God willing. Luke aka BLUCOOPR

8. MINIMaybee

May 4, 2009
    Engineer
    Centennial, CO
    Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for coming Luke!

9. baby blue

baby blue Club Coordinator

May 18, 2009
    Columbia, SC
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Great event. Well worth the 4500 miles driven round trip with Luke and John. Met lots of fun folks and can't wait until August 2010.

10. Way Motor Works

Way Motor Works New Member

May 4, 2009
    MINI Tuner
    Atlanta
    Ratings:
    +206 / 0 / -0
    Had a great time as usual, see you all next year.