Pre Migration Motoring Alliance Fridge/Toolbox Magnets

Discussion in 'Announcements, How do I, Feedback' started by Nathan, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Nathan

Nathan Founder

Mar 30, 2009
    Writer
    Short North
    Ratings:
    +10,069 / 0 / -0
    Many of you that have renewed or become supporting members recently will have noticed I've been slipping a few Motoring Alliance business card sized magnets in the SWAG package I've been sending out to you. There is now slightly revised version of the Fridge/Toolbox magnet by Cooper Flags.

These are not like the first round I purchased from Vista Print. The magnet is a little thicker than the first ones and it now has rounded corners. The colors are little bolder too.

Available in the M/A Store or when renewing or becoming a Motoring Alliance Supporter.

[​IMG]

2. Metalman

Metalman Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Supporter

Sep 29, 2009
    Ex-Owner (Retired) of a custom metal fab company.
    Columbus, Ohio
    Ratings:
    +7,916 / 1 / -0
    I got one and they are schweet....:D

3. maacodale

maacodale Club Coordinator

May 7, 2009
    Maaco Collision Repair & Auto Painting Center owne
    Poquoson, VA
    Ratings:
    +265 / 0 / -0
    I must not have chipped in enough. My magnets have the square corners and I can't begin to tell ya how dull the colors are. I am so disappointed. :-(

Actually, they look fine to me and if I want rounded corners on my magnets I have a pair of scissors at the ready. Thanks for the freebies and I'll always continue to support and promote M/A!

4. Nathan

Nathan Founder

Mar 30, 2009
    Writer
    Short North
    Ratings:
    +10,069 / 0 / -0
    Sorry...the new rounded corner ones arrived yesterday, 8/11/11, at about 4:30 in the afternoon. Funny thing...I received the shipping notice a week ago that they were coming via Priority Mail. Should have been here on the Saturday. I was on the phone with Cooper Flags and Christian was saying he was looking and the tracking and they were held up. Delivery was slated for "today". While on the call I hear this thud...went and opened the front door and there were.

On a side note USPS Flat Rate is great. 36lbs of magnets fit in a medium flat rate box. Shipping from TX to OH was all of $10.50.