Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Member Garages' started by Msfitoy, Jun 3, 2011.
Msfitoy :: 2003 MINI Mini Cooper S (2010-12-01 09:07:59)
Lot's of mod's, no details?!? Meticulous work.
lol...ok you asked for it...
MSFITOY! 2003 Mini Cooper S:
1. Pure silver
2. Black roof
3. Powered sunroof
4. Auto climate
5. Xenon lamps
6. Rain sensing wipers
7. HK premium sound system
8. Sport suspension
9. DSC, anti-lock brakes
10. OEM Navigation
1. Black upper Aero grill and lower M7 Ultimate grill
2. M7 front CF splitter
3. Carbon Fiber (CF) rear Aero wing
4. Craft Square CF mirrors
5. Custom roof/hatch aero management splitters
6. 35% glass tint, 20% windshield band
7. Carbon fiber DFIC Ram Intake
8. Folding two hook
9. Sonar/Spyder HID/led lamps
10. JCW brake ducts
1. Sparco Milano black leather seats
2. Schroth four-point harnesses
3. Whalen shift knob
4. Panavise PDA/IPOD cradle
5. Auterra OBD-PDA reader
6. PLX digital A/F meter
7. Digital boost gauge (0.1psi resolution)
8. Intercooler IN/OUT digital temperature gauge
9. Digital Nitrous pressure gauge
10. Digital Voltage gauge
11. Digital Exhaust Gas Temperature (EGT) gauge
13. Lighted military auxiliary arming switches
14. Valentine V1 radar detector
15. Custom gas, brake, clutch and dead pedal
16. Haletron fire extinguisher
17. Five panel "Wink" wide angle mirror
1. PIAA-X1100 fog beams
2. 120 watt Extreme White bulbs in factory high beams
3. XP3 active deer avoidance system
4. Whalen 100watt electric air-horn/PA system
5. Full signal L.E.D. bulb conversion
6. Intelligent brake flasher module
7. Safe Blitz Sirius XM module
8. 8mm Jackson Racing plug wires
9. NGK Iridium spark plugs
10. MSD ignition coil
Revolution Mini Works +2 ported cylinder head assembly, Schrick cam, over-sized valves
Alta 15% pulley reduction
M7 2% crank pulley
Fidanza 10lb flywheel
Spec Stage II Kevlar clutch
Quaife Limited Slip Differential (LSD)
Rogue Short Shift Kit (SSK)
PowerFlex urethane motor mounts
M7 Direct Flow Intercooler (DFIC)
Mynes Custom tune
Revolution Mini Works Race header
M7 oil catch can
Modified Borla Race exhaust system, Hushmaster II resonator, custom DTM exhaust tips
1. Team Dynamics Racing PR-1 twelve spoke 17”x7” satin black wheels
2. Falken Azenis RT-615, 215/40-17 tires
3. 5mm spacers
4. 50mm stud conversion
5. Front brakes-Red StopTech 380mm slotted floating rotors, 4 piston fixed calipers
6. Rear brakes-Red coated factory calipers, bronze guides, StopTech slotted rotors
7. SS sleeved Teflon brake lines
8. Prospeed GS610 brake fluid
9. Hsport rear lower adjustable camber links
10. Alta adjustable heim joint rear sway bar links
11. Custom adjustable heim joint front sway bar links
12. Megan adjustable coil-over struts linear rate springs (280 front/350 rear) with integrated front camber plates
13. Madness 22mm adjustable rear sway bar
14. M7 front strut brace
15. M7 Under Strut System (USS)
16. Front setting negative 2.1 camber, 1/8” total positive toe
17. Rear setting negative 1.6 camber, zero toe
18. Longacre scale corner balanced
[img width=562 height=750]http://www.michiganmini.org/forum/gallery/memberfiles/sIMG_2252.jpg[/img]
[img width=750 height=331]http://www.northamericanmotoring.com/gallery/data/500/7338small_tsm2.jpg[/img]
[img width=750 height=497]http://www.mini2.com/galleries/data/500/dtsid09.jpg[/img]
Didn't get them in time for MOTD2012 but here nonetheless...a pair of suprisingly high quality Sonar/Spyder projection lamps with LED DRL...even has the proper projector cut-off panel so as to not offend peeps who just can't keep their eyes off bright lights...
Plug/play with H3 for now...but not for long...55w, 6000k HID
Been looking at these for a bit, how do you like them? And they don't fit the factory hid right, so what's the kit you got there?
Hey Chris...the factory HID are part of the lamp...the pig tail unplugs from it and into the new one...I'll have to splice in the HID components...shouldn't be a big deal...they do look like OEM quality imo...
Well, have to talk sometime.
And here we go...
:biggrin5: custom aluminum brackets were made to fit under the lamp buckets for mounting the dual ballasts...
Love this so much!
Thanks! My headlamps were a weak spot for so long...aged...pitted...warped...you name it...:biggrin5:
So awesome. I'll hit you up when I need to do mine.
Hey Chris...did you put your Mini back together?
No... But some day... Sigh
dayem...that's gotta hurt coming down from a 600whp Mini...
That's why i started skydiving. Lol
I'd just like to have a car again. I'll worry about the build later
I must say Sid has some of the cleanest designing to a MINI...
And Chris, glad to see you active on here. Hope one day in the future you get the car built back up.
The two of your cars have been the main inspiration to what is hopefully coming of mine this summer/fall...its been a long time coming with these plans...