Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Announcements, How do I, Feedback' started by Nathan, Oct 22, 2009.
I like the large, larger, and very large options:lol:
Blab Berry works OK, but tapatalk sounds even better, bowever for BB's it is still in beta testing and very limited in what it will do. Time will tell.
New update was installed on the server today, includes:
- Facebook Share support - now you can share a topic or a post to your Facebook feed.
- Ability to save images into iPhone Photo Albums
- Added customizable signature
- Added Goto First Unread (vBulletin only)
- Ability to search post in addition to search topic
- Added Online badge, Year, and post number in thread display
- Added Admob support - forum owner can now place limited banner to the app - support your forum!
- Fixed missing topic title when creating new topic
- Fixed scrolling issue when writing a long post.
WebOS also has Forums Beta. It is currently free in Palm's beta catalog and is what I have been using for my mobile browsing on the Palm Pre.
Tapatalk has been updated on the server side again. The following features will be available on the next client side update that is currently awaiting app store approval.
1. Basic BBcode support
2. Basic smilies support
3. Image multi-upload to forum server
4. Set avatar support
OKAY, OKAY - I'll go get it now. Man, these guys are SERIOUS about their product. I LIKE that.
Tapatalk 12-9-2010 update......
Now you can leave member "footprints" and location photo's on Google map.....
Jim Bewley...... Tapatalk, Tapatalk, Tapatalk:cornut:
TapaTalk has been updated as of 2/14/2011 I've handled the server end, you'll need to update on your phone.
- New UI style for iOS 4
- Ability to open a thread in Safari
- Ability to share a thread via email
- Multiple attachment support for vBulletin
- Ability to open internal links within the app (partial)
- Improved stability
- Many other bug fixes
Are the updates free once you've bought the app?
What happens if you get a new phone, do you lose all those apps you bought or can they be transferred to your new phone?
Updates are at no charge one the app is purchased.
As to changing Android devices and keeping previously purchased apps and contacts my understanding is that if you backup the device to the "cloud" you can pull that back down again to the new device. I would recommend a site such as Phandroid for more info.
Disclaimer - I know the owner of the Phandroid site from a private forum admin site I am a member of.
I would love to get it, but it is still in beta testing for the BB. Something about Black Berry not being user friendly to that sort of thing. I can upgrade to an IPhone in another year. Of course, if I don't want to wait, it can be mine for close to $600.00 and that is not going to happen.
Windows Phone 7 is now supported (you can add other to the tittle). Works great on my Samsung Focus.
Having issues posting a pic. Will figure it out after some pool/beach time. Day off!!!
Wow, you have been gone so long this time, Lois may have re-married by the time you drag yourself home. :cornut:
We are planning a trip to New Orleans. I've never been there.
Figured it out. Like the new features!
Those rum drinks with the little umbrella always help out with the techie issues.
You can also use them to keep the sun glare off the screen.
Cool I can see smilies. Is there a way to insert them?
That all depends on where you want to insert them.