Pre Migration Most liked posts in thread: New Feature - Motoring Alliance - Product and Service Reviews and Ratings

1. versus

versus Active Member

Sep 8, 2009
    North Carolina
    Ratings:
    +87 / 0 / -0
    Poked around a bit, it looks very nice. It'll be a really good resource once reviews start coming in. Will there be a way to rate reviews for the same product? Maybe in a "most helpful," "least helpful" way.

Keep up the good work & the new avatar is hilarious.

2. Metalman

Metalman Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Supporter

Sep 29, 2009
    Ex-Owner (Retired) of a custom metal fab company.
    Columbus, Ohio
    Ratings:
    +7,913 / 1 / -0
    I've bounced around on the new feature "Product Service Reviews and Ratings". I'm really liking the convenience and testimonials. Pretty slick:Thumbsup: As it grows, it will only get better.

M/A just keeps getting better and better all the time. :D

3. Nathan

Nathan Founder

Mar 30, 2009
    Writer
    Short North
    Ratings:
    +10,069 / 0 / -0
    Please add your reviews and ratings of products already listed or add your own new products if they are not already listed.

4. Nathan

Nathan Founder

Mar 30, 2009
    Writer
    Short North
    Ratings:
    +10,069 / 0 / -0
    Many of the Sponsors and myself have been hard at work adding more and more entries. You will now find many of the MINI Dealers listed for both the Sales and Service Experiences. Please add your reviews, even if you bought your MINI many years ago. Also, if there is a local shop you want added please go ahead and do so or let me know and I'll add them for you.

The Ratings and Reviews can become very helpful for all, but we all need to add reviews of products and services we have used. Please be honest as well. If it was junk, say so.

Thanks...

5. Justa Jim

Justa Jim Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Supporter

May 6, 2009
    Ratings:
    +1,685 / 0 / -0
    This can turn out to be a one stop place to get the feed back on items we all think about, but we all need to make reviews to make it work.

Jim

6. Nathan

Nathan Founder

Mar 30, 2009
    Writer
    Short North
    Ratings:
    +10,069 / 0 / -0
    Huge changes in layout. I was adding all the dealers and found it was becoming unwieldy to find one in the list that was still growing. I've divided the section up according to the USGS regional designations that also match the Clubs listings too. Created a separate section for Canada as well.

Since all that took a major chunk of screen real estate I then moved the major sections around so we would not visually lose the Independent Shops and Vendor areas.

7. Nathan

Nathan Founder

Mar 30, 2009
    Writer
    Short North
    Ratings:
    +10,069 / 0 / -0
    All of the US Dealers are now added.

Please add your sales and service experiences.

Next is the addition of the Canadian Dealers

8. Nathan

Nathan Founder

Mar 30, 2009
    Writer
    Short North
    Ratings:
    +10,069 / 0 / -0
    Added in all the Canadian Dealers