1. TGS91

TGS91 New Member

May 8, 2009
    Sales Dude
    St. Louis, MO
    Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    Well welcome Chance.

Just endured the wait for my wifes MCSm. Suppose it was a little more bearable with my own 07'....:D

Anyway look forward to you sharing your MINI experience here with the rest if us MINIacs

2. Deviant

Deviant Banned

Apr 23, 2009
    Student
    Southern IL
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
  3. Rixter

Rixter Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2009
    Technology Architect
    North of the 49th
    Ratings:
    +79 / 0 / -0
    Chance, welcome aboard. You'll love the stick :wink5:

4. hey there Chance! welcome to MA. it's a great crowd over here, and i guarantee you'll have fun. and congratulations on the car conversion, i think you'll be very happy with the switch ;)

Manual MINIs are more fun than Autotragic MINIs, IMHO.
    :D

5. Chance

Chance New Member

Oct 27, 2009
    Science Teacher
    AR
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the warm welcomes. My partner had a manual Justa and I loved driving it, so I can imagine that a manual MCS will be even better. It'll take a little while for me to adjust though - this'll be my first real long-term manual tranny car. I've gotten far more comfortable driving stick and have very few mishaps now, and thankfully the MINI includes a hill assist feature so I won't be sweating bullets on a steep incline like I was in my short time with a stick 2008 350Z.

As much as I love the smoothness of my GTi DSG, I will not be sad at all to say goodbye to that $8k tranny before the warranty is out! Especially not with all the recall issues VW has been facing.