New member in WA

Discussion in 'Starting Line - New Member Introductions' started by MrGrumpy, Jun 25, 2018.

1. MCS02

MCS02 Moderator
    Staff Member Articles Moderator Supporting Member

Jul 31, 2009
    Male
    Ratings:
    +7,891 / 10 / -3
    its an addiction we all have it.:D

2. MrGrumpy

MrGrumpy Member

Jun 25, 2018
    Male
    Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -0
    I’m in trouble now! Lol.
    I just spoke for over an hour with Mario Plaza from mquebed motorsports, and he is setting up a tune file for me. He is going to do an RPM tune on my car later this month! Yay! He sells Manic as well, but after talking to him he thought that it would work better for me with the mods I’ve done. And the fact that that is what he now runs in his Countryman sealed it for me. I started out thinking stage 1..... but it looks like I’m getting a stage 3.....funny how that happens, :) But I do want to optimize what I have in the safest way. And I’ve read many good things about Manic, but also that they have ruined a lot of engines so I was a little leery of them to begin with. And Manic doesn’t go above stage 2 anymore, I guess.
    I’m excited. I’ll be able to actually take advantage of the slight turbo upgrade that I did when mine needed replaced.

3. Goldsmithy

Goldsmithy MINI Alliance Ambassador
    Articles Moderator Supporting Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Male
    TCB
    Main Street in the land of Oz
    Ratings:
    +1,151 / 0 / -0
    You all say that your kids tell you this or that...well, my GRANDKIDS tell me this or that. Young-uns, all of ya :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List