New Vendor from Las Vegas!

Discussion in 'Starting Line - New Member Introductions' started by M.Bonanni, Jul 30, 2009.

Tags:
  1. M.Bonanni

M.Bonanni New Member

Jul 8, 2009
    North Las Vegas
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello Motoring Alliance! My name is Mike, and I am a new site sponsor out in North Las Vegas, NV. I own an online aftermarket parts store and a time attack race team. Over the past few years we have been focused solely on Japanese cars, but are now starting to branch out into the European car scene, with a strong focus on the Mini Coopers! Here are some of our current and past project and time attack cars...

The car that started it all was this 2003 Nissan 350Z. It started as a daily driver, then I got addicted to track racing and the car eventually became a full blown purpose built time attack car with 750whp. I recently sold it to BC Racing Suspension who continues to campaign it in the Redline Time Attack series. Here's how it looked right before I sold it.

[​IMG]

The second car I have done is this 2006 Mitsubishi Evo IX. This car was a daily driver as well, then was prepped for time attack, but blew the motor in testing. It sat for a while until I could afford to fix it and it is just now getting its final tune in a few days. It is back to street car status, but with a new 2.3L stroker motor and GT35R turbo kit. It will go up for sale as well to help fund everything else.

[​IMG]

Another small project I have done in the past is this 2006 Nissan 350Z which was my wife's daily driver. Nothing too crazy done to it performance wise, but it was a nice daily driver for sure. We also recently sold this car.

[​IMG]

And now we are onto our current projects!

First, our main project, and the car we are currently running in the Redline Time Attack Street RWD class is this 2009 Nissan 370Z. Since this car is so new, there isn't too much that can be done to it as of right now performance wise, but we are working with a lot of companies to help develop and test parts.

[​IMG]

We also have this 2006 E46 M3 Convertible which is sort of a "mini" project. No huge plans for this car, just something like the wife's old 350Z was.

[​IMG]

And last but not least, the newest addition to the family, our Project R56 Mini Cooper S! We absolutely love this little car and have some fun plans for it. It won't be built for track time, but it will be a fun all around car.

[​IMG]

And some other cars we have sponsored or helped build...

My uncle's 2002 Mini Cooper S
    [​IMG]

M3This' "Banksy" Project JCW Mini Cooper
    [​IMG]

Gates311.com Time Attack Mitsubishi Evo X
    [​IMG]

Kevin Phillips drift Nissan 350Z
    [​IMG]

2. sketch

sketch New Member

May 24, 2009
    Luxury Motors internet rookie
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Welcome man.

3. Lil Blue Coop

Lil Blue Coop New Member

Jul 4, 2009
    Charlotte, NC
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Mike's a great guy. I have purchased several items and got good deals.

4. M.Bonanni

M.Bonanni New Member

Jul 8, 2009
    North Las Vegas
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks guys :)