Off to Oxford........O-HI-O that is......

Discussion in 'Roadkill and other Musings' started by Mr. Jim, Sep 7, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Mr. Jim

Mr. Jim Mudshark
    Lifetime Supporter

May 22, 2010
    North Carolina
    Ratings:
    +1,221 / 0 / -0
    Well since we're a multi-marque family, September is the month that The Triumph TR6/TR250 Owners Club holds it's national Convention, "The TRials". It's a three day event with lots of driving activities followed by the car show and banquet on the last day.

Last year we hosted here in New Jersey and this years it is being held in Oxford, Ohio at the Hueston resort (sp). Anyway, there are three of us going so the TR6 is out, so we get to take the MINI!!!

Anyway, we are doing a bonzai run leaving tomorrow morning at 4am!

If you in the area stop by and check out some great old british cars!!! The car show is on Saturday if anyone is interested.

I'll be off the forums mostly but will keep up via tapatalk.

Cheers
    Mr. Jim

2. Metalman

Metalman Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Supporter

Sep 29, 2009
    Ex-Owner (Retired) of a custom metal fab company.
    Columbus, Ohio
    Ratings:
    +7,916 / 1 / -0
    Miami University has a beautiful campus. My daughter had one of her swim meets there at the Natatorium. Have fun Jim:Thumbsup:

3. Rally

Rally New Member
    Motoring Alliance Founding Sponsor

May 5, 2009
    Ohio
    Ratings:
    +50 / 0 / -0
    Awww so that's not a yearly thing? They held it on the island that I live on last year in Jersey and it was great to be able to check out all the TR6's. Bummer, I was looking forward to checking them out again.

4. Mr. Jim

Mr. Jim Mudshark
    Lifetime Supporter

May 22, 2010
    North Carolina
    Ratings:
    +1,221 / 0 / -0

Hey Andrew, you were there last year? Wish i had known that. Yea it's in a different location every year.

5. Rally

Rally New Member
    Motoring Alliance Founding Sponsor

May 5, 2009
    Ohio
    Ratings:
    +50 / 0 / -0
    Only accidentally. I live on the island and was riding my bike around town and just happened to see a bunch of triumphs in the hotel parking lot, so I rode over to see what was up :lol: Some great cars showed up last year:Thumbsup: