Well, almost. The original arose from it’s own ashes, while mine is just being rebuilt in it’s own garage. I started with a big Garrett GT28RS, which eventually broke and was replaced by a slightly better GTX2860R. As it evolved, the engine bottom-end was upgraded to CP Carrillo pistons and rods, which proved to be not enough for all the boost it produced. My original build thread is http://www.motoringalliance.com/forums/member-garages/15303-2007-mini-mcs.html and was updated gradually over about 5 years. It’s final day is described in this thread http://www.motoringalliance.com/forums/cooper-s-clubman-s-engine-and-drivetrain/28304-baddest-deadest.html along with the decision-making process of what to do next. It includes an interesting discussion on what actually caused the damage”- tuning or hardware selection. I consider the participants knowledgeable, and I value their opinion, but I’m a very hard-headed old fart”- uhhh, fogey, and chose to not follow their advice to change tuner. Instead, I’m lowering compression, beefing up the engine bottom-end, and lowering boost from 30 to about 25PSI. After break-in, I’ll make the trip to Tempe (ironically, a suburb of Phoenix, AZ) for another tune (same tuner) â€”- one that matches the different mods. This time, I might use a trailer instead of driving it, I’m not as confident as I used to be”- TBD. Anyhow, the first thread has an inappropriate title (with the original turbo), and the second thread describes how it died. This thread is intended to document the rebuild and its results. I don’t expect to beat my previous 361WHP, at least not at 25PSI, but that too is TBD. 30PSI boost is just a simple adjustment away. Both the head and block have had their mating surfaces "flattened", so between that, ARP studs, and a Cometic gasket, I should have minimized compression loss. 'Course, there's always other ways --- blown piston or valve, etc. Now to prep for assembly --- oil squirters in each cylinder, main bearings (not to forget thrust bearings), oil seals, block halves guide pins and sealant. Selecting proper bearing color was a challenge, for me and the dealers parts guy. He had to get info from a service tech on how to translate the factory ID system --- this is a relatively new dealership, in a community where most Mini's are OEM, minimal mods, especially "shade tree mechanic" engine work. Then fit the piston rings, install rods, new timing chain, then flywheel. Gotta use a scrap flywheel 'cause my OS Giken is one made before they knew it needed a 90 deg locking pin hole. Makes for an even more painful process. Then, to do a valve / piston interference test, I gotta find an old head gasket, a bunch of old head bolts, and assemble the head to the block. Still gotta shop for some modeling clay. My tuner, EuroTechsAZ, has also been advising me, furnishing parts and info, and has been extremely helpful! But, I'm getting way ahead of myself. Probably gonna take a full day (my days are pretty short) to just get the block halves together. I'm slow and really want to be careful. I gotta admit, this initial post is almost a duplicate of a post in the competing forum. The difference is, I can't figure out how to include pics from my desktop to the body of this text --- I get an "Invalid URL" message. Not a problem in the other forum. If someone will let me know the process for attaching pics, I've got a bunch.