2nd Gen R56 Cooper Most liked posts in thread: Option Packages on MINIs

1. Jeremy1026

Jeremy1026 New Member

May 5, 2009
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    You can order options separate, or some in packages. From what you said, you might have the cold weather package (depends if your mirror fold/washers jets are heated.) Also, the defroster on the rear window is standard on almost every car produced for the US market for at least 20 years. It sounds like you have the standard halogen headlights as well, since only the xenon headlights have washers on them. Check out About Your MINI Videos for lots of helpful things about the OBC.

2. TGS91

TGS91 New Member

May 8, 2009
    Sales Dude
    St. Louis, MO
    Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    Are you talking headlights that sense darkness and turn on? I seem to recall that on some lit with my 07' as well. Could be wrong, it all seems to blend

I just leave em' on and they turn off with the car and come back on when I start up. Voila'! automatic headlights! :ihih:

And yes the Xenon's do have a clean function

3. daveag98

daveag98 New Member

Jun 20, 2009
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I think the headlight washer jets were in the convenience package or were standard with xenons. I have both and i have the washer jets.

Let me see if i can find my sales paperwork from then.

4. Way Motor Works

Way Motor Works New Member

May 4, 2009
    MINI Tuner
    Atlanta
    Ratings:
    +206 / 0 / -0
    Headlight washers only come on Xenon headlights. You can't get them without Xenons. It's some crazy law that Xenons had to have headlight washers and be self leveling.

5. tater tot

tater tot New Member

Jul 20, 2009
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    O.K. I don't have Xenons, I have just the standards. I do have the heated washer fluid and heated seats, which are awesome by the way. So you can leave your head lights on and they'll turn off. Thats nice. Thanks for the reply's still learning alot about this Mini, the radio and b.c. are my next projects. Thanks again.

6. Nathan

Nathan Founder

Mar 30, 2009
    Writer
    Short North
    Ratings:
    +10,069 / 0 / -0
    Do you have an owners manual? If not there are copies you an download in the Library here on M/A.

7. tater tot

tater tot New Member

Jul 20, 2009
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Thanks Nathan, I saw the manuals in the Library. They are helpful, Marc