Paceman Events February

Discussion in 'MINI5280' started by old81, Feb 14, 2013.

1. old81

old81 Club Coordinator
    Lifetime Supporter

May 4, 2009
    Used to work making computers run fast!
    Louisville, Colorado
    Ratings:
    +1,731 / 5 / -0
    Paceman Events February

Always about choices, we have a couple for our club members.

Schomp MINI - 5-7PM on Friday the 15th, best to rsvp with Devin or Vince, call MINI sales.

Mini of Loveland - 10-5 on Saturday, call MINI sales to let them know you will be coming out or just drop by.

I plan on being at Schomp around 4:30PM, any like minded MINI5280 folks want to join me for a preview of the Paceman on Friday?

If so, post below.

I might try to get out to MOL on Saturday, 11ish or noon-ish, not sure as to my plans.

See a bunch of you on Sunday at the Icicle Rally start point in Denver, fun and more fun.

Don

2. old81

old81 Club Coordinator
    Lifetime Supporter

May 4, 2009
    Used to work making computers run fast!
    Louisville, Colorado
    Ratings:
    +1,731 / 5 / -0
    See some MINI folks down at Schomp this afternoon, looks like dry roads and cold.

Might see you at MOL on Saturday, last morning, noonish, if I get motivated and it is over 30. :)

Don

3. Pretje

Pretje New Member

Jan 29, 2013
    Colorado
    Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    They had quite a spread at Schomp today... But of course the highlight was that handsome red and black number in the middle of sales floor:

[​IMG]

I was already considering adding a second MINI to the household, and the Paceman has me salivating for sure. But I think I might prefer the Countryman if going the direction of the Austrian models.

That being said, it's even nicer in-person that the "glamour shots."