Plastidip on the Dragon?

Discussion in 'MINIs on the Dragon 11 (May 1 - 5, 2013) - TN / NC' started by Way Motor Works, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Way Motor Works

Way Motor Works New Member

May 4, 2009
    MINI Tuner
    Atlanta
    Ratings:
    +206 / 0 / -0
    WMW carries the Plastidip that we all have been using to black out the chrome, change wheel color, mirror caps, and other various parts. So we thought it might be cool to get some of the Plastidip Pros out there together and let everyone plastidip their parts together. We are going to bring a variety of colors and the new Glossifier so there will be enough to go around. This stuff is a lot of fun and if you mess up you just peel it back off. This could help some newbies to the product learn to use it and dress up their MINI.
    Just a thought so post here if you're interested.

2. smurfette26

smurfette26 Club Coordinator

Nov 1, 2010
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    I love the chrome look but I am very interested in this product. I would be interested in participating in a mass dipping session. Have to find something I dont want chrome...once it warms up and the garage isnt miserable!

3. BlwnAway

BlwnAway Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2011
    Ratings:
    +314 / 0 / -0
    Cool, thanks Way, I've really been wondering what the exact color of the Gun Metal is.

As far as Chrome or not, don't forget the Clear Matte finish, makes your chrome look like brushed aluminum.

4. smurfette26

smurfette26 Club Coordinator

Nov 1, 2010
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Wasnt forgetting. Didnt know. Very intrigued. :)

5. CHKMINI

CHKMINI Club Coordinator
    Lifetime Supporter

Sep 1, 2009
    Ratings:
    +3,863 / 0 / -1
    I plan on hanging out and watching the Plastidip faithful. Has anyone removed the black vinyl fr the belt line and replaced it with Plastdip?

6. Way Motor Works

Way Motor Works New Member

May 4, 2009
    MINI Tuner
    Atlanta
    Ratings:
    +206 / 0 / -0
    Looks like we have some interested. This thread is for you folks, just post when you all want to get together and we could prob steal a few parking spaces near the vendor area for you to do it.