Question Feedback Poll - Which forum format do you like (Old Style or New "Motoring Alliance")

Discussion in 'Announcements, How do I, Feedback' started by Sully, Feb 10, 2018.

?

Which Style Do You Like More? Default or Motoring Alliance

1. Old Style

12 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Motoring Alliance

12 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Redbeard

Redbeard JCW: because fast is fun!
    Supporting Member

Dec 17, 2009
    Glorified spreadsheet jockey.
    Austin, TX
    Ratings:
    +413 / 0 / -0
    Screen caps and some terrible finger writing. Lol. Hope this helps. I am using a Samsung Galaxy S8.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Sully

Sully Administrator
    Staff Member Articles Moderator

Jul 21, 2015
    Software
    Ratings:
    +1,102 / 8 / -0
    Ah - got it. I was talking with someone else regarding this confusion. Essentially in Step "2" if you just tap on "whats new" it will take you to new post. So it is a two step process since the screen size is small. That will save you one step. I will also look into this and see if on the small screen size (i.e. phone) if the platform will allow me to keep a single navbar button for "whats new"

note the same thing applies to PC's - in this case if you double click "what's new" it will take you to the new post without having to have the sub menu load. I'm looking into that already (i.e. if can just make it a click).

Good feedback - hope that helps remove one step... while I look into if I can put a static "What's New" on the top no matter the screen size. Thanks for the feedback, let me know if you have anymore.