Prima Order Pickup Option at MITM 2010

Discussion in 'Sponsor Messages' started by Prima Car Care, Jul 28, 2010.

1. Prima Car Care

Prima Car Care New Member

Jul 16, 2009
    Denver, CO
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    As in years past, we're offering a pickup option at MINIs in the Mountains for Prima orders placed through our direct online ordering system (www.ShopPrimaCarCare.com) or by phone.

This means that you can order from us and get FREE SHIPPING by picking up your order at MITM in Winter Park. Here are the instructions/rules:

• You must use this promo code when you place your order: MITM2010 Without the code, you won't receive free shipping and we won't have any way to know that we should bring your order to Winter Park with us.
    • You must order by Midnight (MST), Tuesday, August 10, 2010.
    • You must pickup your order from the Prima booth at the car wash area by 5pm on Saturday, August 14th. If you don't, we'll ship it to you the following week and charge for the shipping cost.
    • Note that we will NOT have any gallon sizes available for sale at MITM; however, we will be selling most of our product lineup in the standard 16oz size, as well as a small sampling of Prima microfiber, at MITM at special event prices. This special price will be a rounding down to the nearest $5, in most cases (exception: Monster Fluffies will be the same price as usual). Therefore, gallons would be a particularly good thing to order ahead for pickup! It's unlikely that we'll be bringing any Cut or Finish with us. Also, we bring a limited supply of everything with us so you should either get to our booth early in the event or pre-order online. We run out of at least one product (usually more) every year (regardless of how well I try to anticipate sales!).
    • You will receive your order neatly packed in a box, just as you would if you were ordering it to be shipped to your house. This should make it tidy and organized for you to bring home with you.

I feel like I'm forgetting something but I'm sure you'll let me know! Please post here or email me directly if you have any questions.

Thanks and I hope to see many of you soon!!

-Heather