Project Binky Unplugged - Volume II

Discussion in 'Classic Mini Focused Chat & Musings' started by Nathan, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Guest - Welcome to the new Motoring Alliance Site! Steve, MCS02 and I were up until the early hours this morning working to get it done... as you can see it took us a bit longer than expected to get Phase 1 up and running. We are not 100% there.. its a journey. For site updates, "How Do I" and feedback please use the Announcements, How Do I, Feedback Forum (Links below). Like building a car.... its never done... and thanks for your patience

Site Announcements "How Do I" Feedback
  1. Nathan

Nathan Founder

Mar 30, 2009
    Writer
    Short North

2. Sully

Sully Administrator
    Staff Member Articles Moderator

Jul 21, 2015
    Software
    OK - if you follow this project.. this one is a little dry.... In my opinion in a fun way. Time marks that hit home are...

16:34 - Love it - its your car.. do what you want.. couldn’t agree more. Also agree with the tire bit.

18:37 - also like.. doing it because its fun.. (I also understand that “over complicate” comment... I’ve heard that before. :rolleyes:

Somewhere they mention the “heater”... yea right now that hits home. Love this series. To many projects I wish I took pictures much less video of.