R53 Wing extension+under wing fins+Jet Black oem wing

Discussion in 'Classifieds Archive' started by Roosey, Dec 9, 2012.

1. Roosey

Roosey New Member

Feb 15, 2012
    sheet metal fab
    Hampton Virginia
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    selling my oem wing off my jet black r53. comes with attached wing extension in flat black plus an underside piece with fins(see pictures). this isnt one of those small lip wing extensions. this one actually takes up most of the space on top of the oem wing. not sure what brand it is...as ive never seen another mini with one like it and i bought the car with it already installed. similar styling to the jsart wing just covers a larger area and comes with the underside fin piece. recently upgraded to an adjustable m7 m-wing so i no longer need this. asking 225 for everything(oem wing+extension+Underside fin piece)

i'm sorry but i'm not looking to separate the pieces. as i don't have my tools in my small apartment, i don't know whats holding the extension to the wing, and i do not want to break anything. if purchased you can always resell the oem wing?

the extension has one small paint chip about 1/8-1/16" just needs some touch up paint. didn't even notice it until i pulled it off the car.

Comes with everything to install the wing!
    Thanks!!

Attached Files:

2. cnusbtkg

cnusbtkg New Member

Mar 17, 2012
    Principal / Owner @ Studio•N Design
    Avon, Indiana
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Is this still available?

3. mrntd

mrntd Well-Known Member
    Supporting Member

Sep 30, 2011
    Male
    Sales and Marketing manager
    Hilliard, Ohio
    Ratings:
    +1,763 / 0 / -0
    Where did you get the diffuser? I love it.

4. trashmanbob

trashmanbob New Member

Jul 15, 2012
    Driver
    N. Ca.
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    what other stuff do you have, i like THAT CAR ANY PIXS

5. wmwny

wmwny Well-Known Member

May 29, 2009
    Male
    Retired
    Piqua, Ohio
    Ratings:
    +2,790 / 10 / -0
    Group4AutoSports developed the rear diffuser and front splitter for the MINI. They also redesigned the battery compartment so the diffuser will fit, I think.

Joel developed the JSart rear wing extension while he was still with G4.

6. Roosey

Roosey New Member

Feb 15, 2012
    sheet metal fab
    Hampton Virginia
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    sorry it's sold and the prototype diffuser i have will be staying with the car as the rear bumper is cut out for it and i don't want two giant holes in my bumper when i go to sell the car :lol:

WMWNY is correct, also the diffuser uses the stock battery compartment, with mine atleast, you do need a custom r56 straight back style exhaust though as the mufflers hang too low on the stock or aftermarket units to be able to fit the diffusers.