1st Gen R53 Cooper S Ran the R53 at the 1/4 mile

Discussion in '1st Generation: 2002–06 R50, R53 & 2004–08 R52' started by Tummi_Gummi, Mar 18, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Dave.0

Dave.0 Helix & RMW Powered
    Lifetime Supporter

May 4, 2009
    Burbs of Philly, PA
    Ratings:
    +14,644 / 10 / -4
    Do you have a problem with me? If yes are you going to do anything about it?

Just sit back and read the forums and if you do not like what I have to say move on to another post.

Your approval of what I post or how I make you feel is not a concern of mine at all.

Do you understand? I don't care.

2. KC Jr 54

KC Jr 54 New Member

Jun 3, 2009
    Machine Operator
    Tyler, TX
    Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0

Typical egotistical internet tough guy response lol. Whats there to do? Report you? Obviously no one is paying any attention anymore, and even if they were you obviously dont learn anything from your timeouts.

Cant keep track of bans from MA, check, Nathan being extremely lenient, check, taking pride in being banned, check, not contributing to a community in any meaningful manner, check, internet tough guy, check. Doesnt look good ole Davie; diagnosis is in...but i dont think youre man enough to hear it.

And if all you do is troll this forum, why do YOU not ignore it? Why dont YOU just go away and let people be? Thats right...everyone would be lost without your WOTD.

Do YOU understand? Youre a narcissistic troll and your "contributions" are not welcome.

Obviously you care very much if you keep coming back. ;)

3. Dave.0

Lifetime Supporter

May 4, 2009
    Burbs of Philly, PA
    Ratings:
    +14,644 / 10 / -4

Ummmm Nathan does not own M\A anymore he sold it.

I am not a troll you idiot I have been here since M\A started.

I have made MANY contributions including financial contributions to MA. What have you done?

I can answer for you, nothing but attack me and call me a troll. It's ok I can take it, I am not going to report you or anything. I am a grow man and don't need your approval.

As for internet tough guy, sorry if you have thin skin down in Texas, but I can back it up also.

If anyone is a troll it is you, as you just keep replying to me. Do you need attention?

WOTD is just one thread I post in, why don't you go look up all my 20,000 posts and see where I help people and provide advice.

Oh that's right you just assume you know everything. Get back on the bench kid or go play on NAM or Facebook LXM.

Bye Pink Cowboy. :crazy:

4. KC Jr 54

KC Jr 54 New Member

Jun 3, 2009
    Machine Operator
    Tyler, TX
    Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0

Thanks for proving my point genius ;) Just cant ignore it, can you...?

And I was apart of MA from the get go as well, but i believe youre aware of that. I covered my absence, and we acquired another MINI hence my return.

I most certainly remember you being a PITA years ago as well, so your "contributions" are most certainly not what you think they have been. Your established history and the first couple of pages are mostly made up of you being a jackass. You get banned for reasons, no? You permanently banned from NAM?

And my skin is plenty thick and i have held my own to little punks like you trying to prove youre big and tough my entire life; so youre old news little man.

Stinks about Nathan selling the site, but cant fault him if he was having coach morons like you on how to behave on the internet and actually be a productive member of a community.

BTW; best track time i ever managed with the r53 was a 14.5 @ 98mph with a 2.2 60'. 60' was high due to non-sticky tires and leaving a little above idle.

5. Dave.0

Lifetime Supporter

May 4, 2009
    Burbs of Philly, PA
    Ratings:
    +14,644 / 10 / -4

Look kid I am 48 and not a little punk.

Attached Files:

6. KC Jr 54

KC Jr 54 New Member

Jun 3, 2009
    Machine Operator
    Tyler, TX
    Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0

"Little" can be a physical and mental characteristic; you most certainly fit the bill in both regards. 48 and youre trouncing around like a typical keyboard warrior teenager and in doing so fitting the exact definition of "moron." Humorous you must resort to memes to try and convey your message. You sure youre 48?! Haha Maybe youve been hit in the head a few times in that half century.

We can take out the tape measures and get down to some facts if you so choose? LoL

7. KC Jr 54

KC Jr 54 New Member

Jun 3, 2009
    Machine Operator
    Tyler, TX
    Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0

Ignoring an individual only goes so far, and its up to the rest of the community to keep these type of people at bay so the rest of the community can progress forward. Their behavior and mentality is a poison and should be treated as such; removed, bottled up, stuck under the sink, and never thought of again.

Racing comes in hundreds of forms and they are ALL pointless in the grand scheme, but our love and passion in all the diverse options is what makes us human. I too love it and try to partake in as many of them as I can.

Whats humorous, the people telling others to get tough skin are the ones being offended and voicing up when someone is called what they are being. Guaranteed some of the people here wouldnt say a quarter of what they do online as they would in person; THATS thin skinned.

8. Dave.0

Lifetime Supporter

May 4, 2009
    Burbs of Philly, PA
    Ratings:
    +14,644 / 10 / -4
    Dude why don't you show up to the Dragon this year and look me up? Cabin 485 ask for Dave. I will be at Fontana all week.

Then we will see how much or a keyboard warrior I am. This is a web forum where all views are allowed.

I get it you don't like me or my views but I really don't care. Do you understand that? I am not seeking your "special" approval or anyone else's for that matter.

Go on with your life kid and stop bother me unless you are going to show up and talk man to man.

9. KC Jr 54

KC Jr 54 New Member

Jun 3, 2009
    Machine Operator
    Tyler, TX
    Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0

LoL Ohh you poor poor individual. You dont need to worry on you circle jerk vacation; i wont be showing up to the Dragon to prove youre a little man. Ive got better things to do with my life than that.

Im in West Texas though, year round and youre welcome here anytime of the year. Flights are even pretty cheap to and from if you so choose.

And just like youre instructing me to ignore/accept your posts of a different view without voicing my opinion; youre welcome to do the same when some else posts.

Thats my entire point. I know you don't understand that, because its become clear you don't understand much of anything.

Though if you stopped that, youd pretty much stop posting except those invaluable WOTDs.

10. Tummi_Gummi

Tummi_Gummi New Member

Nov 19, 2012
    Online Sales Manager
    Springfield, MO
    Ratings:
    +103 / 0 / -0
    Can you both take this to private messages. While I dislike Dave for the comments he has made to me no one deserves to be publicly humiliated or bullied. Hell, make a new thread, Dave's intervention.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

11. Savvy

Savvy Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Supporter

Apr 16, 2010
    Mechanical Engineer/DA Civilian
    DE
    Ratings:
    +2,024 / 0 / -0
  12. Dave.0

Lifetime Supporter

May 4, 2009
    Burbs of Philly, PA
    Ratings:
    +14,644 / 10 / -4
    #52 Dave.0, Mar 13, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2017
    Hey buddy Tyler, Texas is East Texas. :lol:

[​IMG]

13. KC Jr 54

KC Jr 54 New Member

Jun 3, 2009
    Machine Operator
    Tyler, TX
    Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0

Ohhhh you got me good there!!!

Actually, youre just continuing your ignorance though. I havent updated my "profile" in a few years; I promise Im in West Texas. Haha

14. Dave.0

Lifetime Supporter

May 4, 2009
    Burbs of Philly, PA
    Ratings:
    +14,644 / 10 / -4
  15. KC Jr 54

KC Jr 54 New Member

Jun 3, 2009
    Machine Operator
    Tyler, TX
    Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0

Your comments are rather hypocritical and ironic. Why would anyone have a post count so high otherwise? You take the shotgun approach... one of your posts is bound to hit something. Haha

"Do you understand? I dont care!!"

Remember saying that or did you forget to take your medicine today?

Yet you keep returning. Getting bored because youre not getting to me ? I have dealt with dingleberries like you for a very long time, so its nothing new.

16. KC Jr 54

KC Jr 54 New Member

Jun 3, 2009
    Machine Operator
    Tyler, TX
    Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0

Only way to deal with this sort of individual is publicly. He has been an issue before for many many people and PMs have been sent multiple times here and NAM, and here he still is without being any different than years past. In the end, only one being a bully is Dave, and then you have myself not tolerating it.

Remember that video of the tiny kid getting body slammed by the bigger kid because he got tired of being picked on. Did you really feel sorry for the little **** that should have known better? I hope not...haha

17. Dave.0

Lifetime Supporter

May 4, 2009
    Burbs of Philly, PA
    Ratings:
    +14,644 / 10 / -4
    Yet you keep on replying.........

All of M\A does not care about you.

[​IMG]

18. KC Jr 54

KC Jr 54 New Member

Jun 3, 2009
    Machine Operator
    Tyler, TX
    Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0

What exactly is your point about me replying? Seems as though youre grasping at straws now.

Whether M/A as a whole does or doesnt like me doesnt define who i am as a person and i have other avenues in life to find fulfillment.

Ill give you credit though, your most recent posts have actually been productive and polite!! Good job sir! Apparently you can teach an old dog some new tricks.

19. KC Jr 54

KC Jr 54 New Member

Jun 3, 2009
    Machine Operator
    Tyler, TX
    Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Hey Davie, you should really reconsider not driving your car in such a violent manner; and remember only jackasses do burnouts in their MINI.

Car sounds(ed) great though!

https://youtu.be/RDzFHImI110

20. Dave.0

Lifetime Supporter

May 4, 2009
    Burbs of Philly, PA
    Ratings:
    +14,644 / 10 / -4