1st Gen R53 Cooper S Ran the R53 at the 1/4 mile

Discussion in '1st Generation: 2002–06 R50, R53 & 2004–08 R52' started by Tummi_Gummi, Mar 18, 2013.

Tags:
  1. KC Jr 54

KC Jr 54 New Member

Jun 3, 2009
    Machine Operator
    Tyler, TX
    Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0

Ahhh, but you keep coming back, and thats attention enough Davey Bear. I dont need much.

2. Dave.0

Dave.0 Helix & RMW Powered
    Lifetime Supporter

May 4, 2009
    Burbs of Philly, PA
    Ratings:
    +14,644 / 10 / -4
    [​IMG]

3. Dave.0

Lifetime Supporter

May 4, 2009
    Burbs of Philly, PA
    Ratings:
    +14,644 / 10 / -4
    Looks like I am the one you are obsessed with. I like living rent free in your head. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

4. KC Jr 54

KC Jr 54 New Member

Jun 3, 2009
    Machine Operator
    Tyler, TX
    Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0

Stalker? Thats a bit of a stretch considering its youtube, its public, and has your name tagged to it.

In the end it is absolutely hilariously hypocritical of you to act in such a manner while calling other morons for drag racing, because I seriously doubt its the only time you have behaved as such.

5. KC Jr 54

KC Jr 54 New Member

Jun 3, 2009
    Machine Operator
    Tyler, TX
    Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0

Bored buddy, and tap-a-talk sends a notification when you respond, so its quick and easy. You dont get to stay long though, sorry ;)

6. Dave.0

Lifetime Supporter

May 4, 2009
    Burbs of Philly, PA
    Ratings:
    +14,644 / 10 / -4
    It was an exhaust contest and I was playing around along with everyone else. You are such a fool. Does it look like I was drag racing anyone at Fontana? Nooooo

I did not post it to YouTube the guys that were recording did. Just face it you searched for it so your a stalker and I am living rent free in your head. :lol:

You are getting desperate calling me silly names and searching for info. Why don't you go out in the field and milk a bull with your mouth.

7. KC Jr 54

KC Jr 54 New Member

Jun 3, 2009
    Machine Operator
    Tyler, TX
    Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0

Just when you had become polite a little bit. Respect is a two way street, you exhibited none, so you got none, hence the pet names. But man, toughen up your skin a bit if pet names bother you so badly, you poor poor little baby.

Whether you posted it or not, doesnt remove the fact its there. And i searched specifically for the video because i had a vague recollection it had been posted, i remember beyond idiotic things at times. Cant explain it, wont attempt to, but dont worry because your memory is right there next to the memory of a really weird looking **** i took one time.

As far as your behavior; it was childish and considering your comments here is hypocritical. Regardless, you did a burnout for zero logical reason; the same action you criticized multiple people in this thread for and used it as the reason for calling them a jackass. So where does that land you Davey?

8. Dave.0

Lifetime Supporter

May 4, 2009
    Burbs of Philly, PA
    Ratings:
    +14,644 / 10 / -4
    You really need to see a therapist pal. I don't care that you call me name ones bit I just thought it was funny that you are trying to use silly names to poke at me like a little kid. I don't respect you or even care about you.

I did a tiny burnout or the wheels spun after I rolled though the run off water from the carwash station I was not drag racing at all. If you cant see that you are an idiot.

Drag Racing is still stupid and I don't do it.

9. Dave.0

Lifetime Supporter

May 4, 2009
    Burbs of Philly, PA
    Ratings:
    +14,644 / 10 / -4
    I don't use tapa-talk, I am on a PC. I do not get notifications every time I live rent free in your head. You just keep posting and it shows up as a new post to the whole board.

I am an a s s h o l e and I don't care about you or your thoughts, opinions or feelings.

10. KC Jr 54

KC Jr 54 New Member

Jun 3, 2009
    Machine Operator
    Tyler, TX
    Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0

Gonna go ahead and bring this back forward for you seeing how you forgot what you said.

Just curious, how much skill does it take exactly to rev your motor and then dump your clutch exactly like you did in the video. Im going to assume zero, phew because i thought it was hard for a second.

As far as a psych eval; are you speaking from a professional or your own experienced stance? Because if not from then thats just another matter youre ignorant to, which an increasingly long list.

11. Dave.0

Lifetime Supporter

May 4, 2009
    Burbs of Philly, PA
    Ratings:
    +14,644 / 10 / -4
    Dude you thinking way too much and this is now boring.

I WAS NOT DRAG RACING. The wheels lost trackion because it was wet and I was playing around.

If you want to have the last word just reply and you can have it. I am done with your stupidness.

12. KC Jr 54

KC Jr 54 New Member

Jun 3, 2009
    Machine Operator
    Tyler, TX
    Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0

Is that how the internet works?!? O. M. G.

Tap-a-talk is a phone based app, that has a feature (that when enabled) alerts when someone replies to a thread ive participated in. Currently in a situation when my phone is glued to my hand and im bored waiting on people...so yeah, not much real estate for you in this ole noggin.

Hey, thats great, youve owned up to it. Now lets work on you not getting butthurt when youre treated like one.

13. KC Jr 54

KC Jr 54 New Member

Jun 3, 2009
    Machine Operator
    Tyler, TX
    Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0

Drag racing has nothing to do with the comment i quoted you saying. You were speaking of general behavior at that point.

The wheels lost tracTion because you revved the motor and dumped the clutch. Haha Apparently it does take skill because youre not even aware you would do such a thing. If it was just about exhaust, why was the clutch even involved ? Haha Goodnight youre dense or just in complete denial.

14. AAONMS

AAONMS Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Supporter

Jan 16, 2011
    I play with trains...
    Fruit Cove, FL
    Ratings:
    +221 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

Sent using Tapatalk

15. KC Jr 54

KC Jr 54 New Member

Jun 3, 2009
    Machine Operator
    Tyler, TX
    Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0

LMAO Thats perfect and reminds me i need to watch it. My dad loved that movie when it came out in theaters.