RARE Second Gen R55/56 Carbon Fiber Cup Mirrors - Japanese Imported parts - SOLD

Discussion in 'Classifieds Archive' started by Rally, Jul 30, 2013.

1. Rally

Rally New Member
    Motoring Alliance Founding Sponsor

May 5, 2009
    Ohio
    Ratings:
    +50 / 0 / -0
    RARE Second Gen R55/56 Carbon Fiber Cup Mirrors - Japanese Imported parts

I worked with some of my contacts to have a set of these mirrors imported from Japan. They're made by a small company over there that specializes in mirrors. They're somewhat similar to what Craftsquare did for the R50/53, but for the Second Gens.

The base is a cast metal and bolts directly to the stock mounting points. Included will be the rubber gaskets to fit between the base and body. The mirrors themselves are a beautiful silver CF weave with a brushed aluminum trim ring. The mirrors glasses are still flawless and come with a blue tint as you see on many mirrors. The clear coat has yellowed just a bit over time, but it's not drastic. Everything else is in like-new condition.

IMO, they give the car a great classic look. The smaller size really helps with the proportions of the car. It's by far my second favorite part that I had on the clubman.

List Date: 7/30/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: RARE Second Gen R55/56 Carbon Fiber Cup Mirrors - Japanese Imported parts
    --------------------------------------
    Item Has Been Sold.

[​IMG]
    --------------------------------------
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]